How do you beat Vladimir?

#1Maxo996Posted 7/10/2014 8:47:02 PM
More specifically I'm trying to learn Nidalee lately. I have never played Vladimir. I know his skilsl are resource less.....any tips appreciated.
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 7/10/2014 9:06:21 PM
once vlad gets his hextech revolver you're done as nid top
---
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.
#3JennaTahliaPosted 7/10/2014 9:42:19 PM
You destroy him before he hits level 9
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4kcbelieverPosted 7/10/2014 9:43:19 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
You destroy him before he hits level 9

---
4/20 no.
AMENO
#5Walker_RealPosted 7/10/2014 10:46:58 PM
You destroy him the second you hit level 3 because NIdalees level 3 is the most ridiculous level 3 in the game right now.

Serious, you should go balls to the walls the second you hit. Run exhaust ignite if you have to, it's hillarious
---
signed your enemy,
intelligence
#6kcbelieverPosted 7/10/2014 10:49:30 PM
Walker_Real posted...
You destroy him the second you hit level 3 because NIdalees level 3 is the most ridiculous level 3 in the game right now.

Serious, you should go balls to the walls the second you hit. Run exhaust ignite if you have to, it's hillarious

oh yeh this too. Q/W in human and switch to Cougar to WEQ. insta-first blood m8
---
4/20 no.
AMENO
#7wave5Posted 7/10/2014 10:49:42 PM
Nid has an amazing early game and Vlad has a bad one, you shouldn't have any issues in this match up
---
http://www.twitch.tv/laduks - THE BEST AUSTRALIAN STREAM EVER
http://i.imgur.com/YSeh2xR.gif
#8Shadow EdgePosted 7/10/2014 11:48:25 PM
You pick AP Trist.
---
ns
#9darkestmercPosted 7/11/2014 12:26:23 AM
How to beat Vladimir:

Step 1: Pick any champion with a decent early game
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

No but seriously, if Vlad isn't playing passively early than make sure you punish him for that mistake. At early levels, Q is his only form of sustain and its on a long cooldown (and deals pitiful damage). His E does a lot of damage to him as well early, so he cant stack it prior to fights. Take advantage of this.

Also, never tower dive Vladimir with any champion unless if his pool is down (fairly simple rule to follow).
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#10g-cube_mastaPosted 7/11/2014 12:42:20 AM
you're probably respecting him too much early game, especially as nid.

He's not resourceless entirely. Q and R are free but W and E cost health. Early game, E costs significant health.

He really can't reliably trade against a Nidalee pre-revolver. Just fight him a lot, trade autos for days (especially when you have the buff from E) and he'll lose out every time.

I don't support the "go all in super hard" necessarily. If you blow your load in a burst and then back off he'll trade alright and heal up in between bursts.

It's better to just have a sustained onslaught of harass throughout laning against him. Constantly autoattack him, go for spears etc.

You want to pepper him down. Early game it's not hard to get him to the point where he can't E because it will cost him too much HP and that means you have all the pressure in the lane because all he can do offensively is Q.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg