Am I doing something wrong or is Mordekaiser supposed to hardcounter Nasus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I doing something wrong or is Mordekaiser supposed to hardcounter Nasus?
1 year ago#1
He just stomps me everytime, and while I know the best counter to Morde is ganks, junglers in Solo Q seem to be afraid of him >_>

What do?
---
Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness even in a world that hates it - ZE: VLR
1 year ago#2
Secret: Morde counters everyone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K0gMH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1U8mTwA.png
1 year ago#3
A manaless, tanky champion with free poke and a sustain shield?

Yeah, that gets painful no matter who you are (unless you're Pantheon, in which case **** it tackle him).

Besides, Nasus is usually the same against most matchups: Build a Chain Vest/Specter Cowl, depending on your lane opponent, then Q every minion until you can kill Baron in one hit. Then keeping Qing minions.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
1 year ago#4
mordekaiser es numero uno

nasus didn't stand a chance huehuehue
---
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth
#GivePringlesBack
1 year ago#5
ThunderCavalier posted...
A manaless, tanky champion with free poke and a sustain shield?

Yeah, that gets painful no matter who you are (unless you're Pantheon, in which case **** it tackle him).

Besides, Nasus is usually the same against most matchups: Build a Chain Vest/Specter Cowl, depending on your lane opponent, then Q every minion until you can kill Baron in one hit. Then keeping Qing minions.

This. Most Nasus matchups come down to "do I freeze lane in the middle or at my turret?"
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
1 year ago#6
Yeah, the main problem is that even in my turret, he could get free harass on me. There's so much I can do on my turret against that.
---
Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness even in a world that hates it - ZE: VLR
1 year ago#7
scaler24 posted...
Yeah, the main problem is that even in my turret, he could get free harass on me. There's so much I can do on my turret against that.

If he's getting free harass on you, you aren't punishing him enough for that. Siphon of Destruction doesn't have THAT good of range.

He's literally at the base of your turret? Wither. Spirit Fire. Maybe even smack him with a Q if you can spare it. He's lost that trade unless he's somehow horribly, horribly fed.

That or just build a Specter Cowl and proceed to ignore him harder.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
1 year ago#8
You need to pressure morde.

If he can just farm freely then he will build up a shield and make trading impossible.

His power spike will come much earlier than nasus as well. So in a passive match he will get strong before you.

So, if their team is smart they can snowball that advantage before nasus gets big.
---
Mrgrgrgrgr
3DS FC: 2621-2758-3169
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I doing something wrong or is Mordekaiser supposed to hardcounter Nasus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived