Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane

#1SirNovacainePosted 7/16/2014 11:40:31 AM
Worst matchup ever?

it sure as hell felt like it
---
Xbox GT: Uk II Tweed
Brave Frontier Player ID: 1222377765
#2darkestmercPosted 7/16/2014 11:43:05 AM
The worst matchup ever is Darius vs Wukong.

Wukong might as well afk.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#3KajeIPosted 7/16/2014 11:44:21 AM
darkestmerc posted...

Sorry, but you've never played AD Sion vs Pantheon before have you? I picked into that once just to see how it'd go. It was bad. Really bad. I can't emphasize enough how bad it is.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#4ThunderCavalierPosted 7/16/2014 11:44:45 AM
Nidalee basically annihilates Nasus top lane.

Then we get to 20, Nasus builds some resistance, farms his Q, and proceeds to win the game because no one ever decides to win the game early when Nasus is shut down so he doesn't turn around and pimp cane everyone to death. :|

No I'm not bitter.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#5king0091Posted 7/16/2014 11:50:42 AM
KajeI posted...
darkestmerc posted...

Sorry, but you've never played AD Sion vs Pantheon before have you? I picked into that once just to see how it'd go. It was bad. Really bad. I can't emphasize enough how bad it is.

That's pantheon into any melee without a gapcloser.

Pantheon vs Nasus is the easiest matchup I've ever played
Nasus vs Quinn was the worst.
#6gonick2k6Posted 7/16/2014 11:56:30 AM
why would wukong afk in a matchup that he should win?
---
youreatowel
#7darkestmercPosted 7/16/2014 12:06:27 PM
gonick2k6 posted...
why would wukong afk in a matchup that he should win?

Wukong cant do anything against Darius. If he tries to get close, Darius will punish Wukong, pull him back in, and punish him some more.
If Darius freezes lane, he can deny Wu of farm.
Wu has no built in sustain either so he can either back at half health or just get pulled in to die to bleed stacks.
Eventually Darius can just walk under turret, get some bleed stacks going and ult Wu for the kill.

Theres literally nothing Wukong can do against Darius.

KajeI posted...
darkestmerc posted...

I cant say that I have, so it may be just as bad or even worse- but Wukong vs Darius is just brutal.
---
#8gonick2k6Posted 7/16/2014 12:08:57 PM
I had a 70%+ winrate as wukong in s3 and probably about 10 of those games involved me destroying a darius in toplane. he can't kill you unless you're an idiot and he can't keep up with you in teamfights and you also out splitpush him. wukong can also cancel darius' ult with his W so you should never die to him
---
youreatowel
#9darkestmercPosted 7/16/2014 12:31:09 PM
gonick2k6 posted...
I had a 70%+ winrate as wukong in s3 and probably about 10 of those games involved me destroying a darius in toplane. he can't kill you unless you're an idiot and he can't keep up with you in teamfights and you also out splitpush him. wukong can also cancel darius' ult with his W so you should never die to him

You faced bad Darius' then.
---
#10SirNovacaine(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 2:08:46 PM
i was like let me build dorans and rush a glacial since nida does a lot of poking?
LOL LEVEL 4 MAGIC COUGAR DESTRUCTION, i was very, very disheartened with nasus, especially when she dived and escaped with 1 turret shot in cougar form.
---
Xbox GT: Uk II Tweed
Brave Frontier Player ID: 1222377765