Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane
10 months ago#11
wanna lane against me then? darius vs wu
---
youreatowel
10 months ago#12
Wu just W's out of any finishing blow Darius wants to try, they both have mana to think about so sustain isn't the issue. Wu and AA-Q E out of Darius grabs as long as he's pulled behind minions... (I'd think he'd win that trade too, but I'm not sure on the math of it). Since he can E out to minions Darius's spinning axes will never really get a full damage hit, either he hits in melee range or not at all since wu just jumps out of them...

I really don't see what advantage Darius could possibly have in that matchup. Unless wukong E's in for some stupid reason he wins trades. Post 6 Wu has a strong ult and can cancel darius's ult... So... IDK, I just don't see where Darius would pull ahead.
10 months ago#13
darkestmerc posted...

You faced bad Darius' then.

and you faced bad Wu Kongs
---
Official Grand Chancellor of PotD
Official Member of the Goma Orak Fan Club
10 months ago#14
Nah, worst is Nasus vs Donger. You can't even get close enough to Wither him without losing half HP to turrets. He can place his turret just outside your tower range and farm your minions while still harassing you with intermittent turret shots and his other abilities. Heck, if he times it right, even if you are literally touching your turret, he can go in, hit you with a grenade, and get back out before your tower fires a shot at him.
10 months ago#15
Garen vs. Jayce is literal hell.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
10 months ago#16
Rajamic posted...
Nah, worst is Nasus vs Donger. You can't even get close enough to Wither him without losing half HP to turrets. He can place his turret just outside your tower range and farm your minions while still harassing you with intermittent turret shots and his other abilities. Heck, if he times it right, even if you are literally touching your turret, he can go in, hit you with a grenade, and get back out before your tower fires a shot at him.

?

Then you buy sheen and get 3 free stacks as fast as heimer can place turrets
10 months ago#17
How to win any lane as Nasus if you're up against someone that harasses him a lot:

Rush Warden's Mail/Specter Cowl.

You have just won the lane, barring a bit of Q farming.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
10 months ago#18
Chargers_31 posted...
Rajamic posted...

?

Then you buy sheen and get 3 free stacks as fast as heimer can place turrets

In my experience, by the time you can get Sheen, you are so far behind that even it with a Q won't one-shot his turrets. And they still eat you alive as you get near them.
10 months ago#19
Alright so since this actually became an argument...

Decimate has a longer range than any of Wukongs skills except for his E. Wukong cant just walk up to Darius and try to fight him.

If Wukong tries to W away, he can still be grabbed by Darius' E. Not to mention that even when invisible, Wukong will leave a trail of blood due to hemorhage so Darius knows where he is.

If Wukong tries to E at Darius, he will probably need to flash out or he will die prior to hitting lv.6.

Darius has built in armor pen so Wukongs passive is nullified. Darius is also more tanky.

Wukong has no built in sustain so hemorhage stacks can easily force him out of lane if he comes within range of Darius' attacks.

Darius can just freeze lane, stand between Wukong and the minions and Wu can't do anything about it.

Also if you are arguing that Wukong can W-Q-E or however variation of skills you can think of to try and harass Darius- understand that Wukong is a lot more mana hungry than Darius, has less range, and will deal less damage to Darius when all is said and done.

And if you dont believe me that Darius counters Wukong here are several sites that agree with me:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.championselect.net/champions/darius - 5.7k people said Darius counters Wukong (putting Wukong at the #1 champion countered by Darius).

http://www.solomid.net/guide/view/28159-wukong-build-guide-fighter-by-tsanummy - This guide puts Darius as one of the 2 champions with 5 star difficulty (the other being Lee Sin).

http://www.lolking.net/guides/171652 - This guide lists Darius as one of the biggest counters to Wukong in lane and claims that "a good Darius will always beat a good Wukong"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are literally the first 2 guides I looked at + champion select.

It isn't exactly a secret that Wukong gets obliterated by Darius. Why are you arguing Gamefaqs?
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
10 months ago#20
darkestmerc posted...
Wukong has a crappy early game
Darius has dominate early game

Yeah Darius beats him in lane hard
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived