Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane

#21VegerunksPosted 7/18/2014 9:05:30 PM
darkestmerc posted...
gonick2k6 posted...
I had a 70%+ winrate as wukong in s3 and probably about 10 of those games involved me destroying a darius in toplane. he can't kill you unless you're an idiot and he can't keep up with you in teamfights and you also out splitpush him. wukong can also cancel darius' ult with his W so you should never die to him

You faced bad Darius' then.

Or you're just a bad wukong... All the things you listed that make Wukong lose to darius is wrong because Darius can't really use apprehend to punish wu since Wu just Ws AFTER being apprehended and then Darius is wailing on a clone instead. So either darius is dumb and apprehends monkey where monkey makes him wasting abilities on a clone, or Darius is smart and tries to counter Monkey's E with Apprehend.

Either way it is a skill match up and Wukong has the advantage.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#22MwarriorHieiPosted 7/18/2014 9:47:01 PM
Vegerunks posted...
darkestmerc posted...
gonick2k6 posted...
I had a 70%+ winrate as wukong in s3 and probably about 10 of those games involved me destroying a darius in toplane. he can't kill you unless you're an idiot and he can't keep up with you in teamfights and you also out splitpush him. wukong can also cancel darius' ult with his W so you should never die to him

You faced bad Darius' then.

Or you're just a bad wukong... All the things you listed that make Wukong lose to darius is wrong because Darius can't really use apprehend to punish wu since Wu just Ws AFTER being apprehended and then Darius is wailing on a clone instead. So either darius is dumb and apprehends monkey where monkey makes him wasting abilities on a clone, or Darius is smart and tries to counter Monkey's E with Apprehend.

Either way it is a skill match up and Wukong has the advantage.

except blood trail reveals where the real wukong is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/oBPaBAa.png
#23OmniImmortalPosted 7/18/2014 11:15:30 PM
Level one wukong Q is already more than level 5 Darius penetration, and Wukong has more armor anyways, combine the fact that with the AS from his E even with darius's slow (which really is what you want to save clone for the duration) then E+Q and continue to auto+wreck Darius. You can also get away with Eing first since it either forces him to w early making the cd higher, or get wailed on while he gets blood stacks on.

Really, smart use of clone negates early use of Darius's w, like his ult, smart use of clone in the end gives Wu an advantage especially since his base cds are shorter on q+e than Darius Q+W overall.

Really Wu has an easier time outmaneuvering him+playing mind games, and is able to pick and choose when he should fight. Darius's pull just leaves him wide open to Wu the majority of the time.
#24darkestmercPosted 7/18/2014 11:46:48 PM(edited)
As previously stated, Darius can see Wukong via blood stacks. If Wukong E-Qs on Darius, He can W (the CD is the same as Wukongs E without the reduction anyway) AA, Q (as Wukong tries to leave) and Apprehend after he clones.

I hope everyone saying Wukong can clone away from Darius realizes that both he and his clone will get pulled in, right? And that even when invisible (except not really, ala bloodstacks) he can still get hit with Darius' Q right?

Darius has a straight up damage advantage in lane without including his passive. He is also much safer in that he can do lots of damage to Wukong at 425 range with his Q, not needing to get into AA range. His skills also take less mana then Wukongs, and generally have the same CDs (both their Qs are a 9s CD at rank 1, both Darius' W and Wukongs E are 8s etc).

Darius has more armor and has built in armor pen. At lv.3+ Darius has more base health than Wu, At lv.9+ Darius has more base AD than Wu, They have equal MR, Wu has 5 more base movement speed but Darius has apprehend and a slow.(which ruins a Wukongs day when hes using W to escape). Also, Darius has much more health regen.

Like... this lane isn't even close. Wukong can't engage on Darius at all, and if Darius is smart- Wukong won't be able to farm either.

Edit:OmniImmortal posted...
Level one wukong Q is already more than level 5 Darius penetration, and Wukong has more armor anyways, combine the fact that with the AS from his E even with darius's slow (which really is what you want to save clone for the duration) then E+Q and continue to auto+wreck Darius. You can also get away with Eing first since it either forces him to w early making the cd higher, or get wailed on while he gets blood stacks on.

Really, smart use of clone negates early use of Darius's w, like his ult, smart use of clone in the end gives Wu an advantage especially since his base cds are shorter on q+e than Darius Q+W overall.

Really Wu has an easier time outmaneuvering him+playing mind games, and is able to pick and choose when he should fight. Darius's pull just leaves him wide open to Wu the majority of the time.

Level 1 Q has as much penetration as a lv.2 Darius E. Darius has 24 base armor to Wukongs 19. Are you just pulling stats out of your ***? Also, have fun using your 10% bonus attack speed from Wukongs E (brought down to 10% via Darius' W) as he sits there throwing 5 stacks on you, either killing you or forcing you to leave lane early. If you E in first, dont think that a good Darius won't beat you up for getting so close with AAs and his W, wait until you try running away realizing you are about to lose the trade, Q you, and then pull you back in with E to finish the job.

Smart use of clone doesn't give you the advantage. You are still slowed, you can still be seen, and Darius will just run after you. Congrats on wasting mana on an escape that won't do anything though.

Also again, are you just pulling stats out of your ***? Wukongs base CDs on Q and E are the same as Darius' Q and W.

Here, this may help.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Darius
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Wukong
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#25VegerunksPosted 7/19/2014 6:30:14 AM
Why do people keep bringing up darius' built in armor pen when Wu has Built-in armor shred and Attack speed steroid?

Also if darius initiates with his Apprehend how the hell is he going to apprehend when you try to run away are you guys high or something?

Either way I have beat numerous Darius by barely dodging his Apprehend while cloning so he wastes time smacking that then going in right as the clone ends to get free damage on him. The clone is still a good counter to darius ult just becuase Darius knows where you are doesn't mean he can magically Noxian Guillotine you without being able to click on you.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#26sk8r_ryanPosted 7/19/2014 6:59:55 AM
> Nasus vs Rework Nidalee Toplane
> 60% of the comments are about Darius vs Wukong
> less than 20% are about Nasus vs rework Nidalee
> GameFAQs everybody
---
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero
#27ThunderCavalierPosted 7/19/2014 7:03:23 AM
sk8r_ryan posted...
> GameFAQs everybody

---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#28steamwr4pPosted 7/19/2014 7:28:02 AM(edited)
Are you guys seriously discussing if Wukong beats Darius? No way in hell he can do that. Whatever Wukong builts, Darius can counterbuilt and completely destroy him. Darius has some of the highest early game damage, and he has some of the best trading power due to his passive. At level 6, Darius ult does way more burst than Wukong ult. I say this is a 8-2 for Darius. Wukong can still outplay Darius, though it's hard because Darius is so straighforward, that there's almost nothing to outplay. Darius' all-in is much stronger than Wukong's as well. If Darius loses, he's a moron. If Darius somehow gets into Wukong's face, Wukong pretty much has to blow a flash to avoid his hook.

Wukong can still win however, through help from the jungler. That's how every top lane matchup goes.
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
#29steamwr4pPosted 7/19/2014 7:30:53 AM
And yes. I agree that Nasus vs Nidalee is a HORRIBLE matchup for Nasus. New Nidalee has cougar from level 1, and that **** hurts so bad. If she manage to hit you with a spear, so bye to 50% of your HP. Nasus can do nothing about this, except for hoping that Nid will allow him to lifesteal back up, which she most likely won't.
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
#30darkestmercPosted 7/19/2014 10:41:19 AM
ThunderCavalier posted...
sk8r_ryan posted...
> GameFAQs everybody

Yeah that's my bad haha
Sorry TC