Zac top/jungle after the changes?

#1Zeron RBPosted 7/17/2014 5:30:44 AM
I have 6.3k again and wanted to pick up an AP top (that isn't Ryze or Kayle). I still haven't decided on one despite many topics made, but I figured I'd try to pick one that plays more towards my current strengths. Right now my only strength really is with Aatrox, and Zac seems like he'd be basically a tankier, AP version of Aatrox with less sustain and raw damage. He might fit my play style than someone like Lulu, Vlad, or Gragas.

Also, what happened to Karma top?
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#2Fantomas2267Posted 7/17/2014 5:42:52 AM(edited)
Zac hasn't been in a good position to be played top or in the jungle for a long time. Even with that small buff he received, he still isn't very strong. His damage output is pretty pathetic and he doesn't have the best sustain either. I mean if you really wanna play him because you like the champion then by all means, go for it. Especially if it's just normals.
#3Zeron RB(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 1:28:16 PM
I don't know if I like the champ or not, but I'm just trying to find something that plays similar to what mehcanics (or lack of) I already have.
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#4dotsdfePosted 7/17/2014 1:31:06 PM
Zac isn't that bad, he just doesn't have the best damage ever. He's got pretty good CC and long range ganks, but he needs the laner to be able to do damage in order to make much happen. It's not great, but he's not totally unusable either.

As for his buff, I'd say it did little to nothing to help his top game, but it did speed his clears up a bit, which helps.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.