How to Properly Nerf Lee Sin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to Properly Nerf Lee Sin

User Info: Luis_Vizcaino

Luis_Vizcaino
2 years ago#1
Option 1:

Keep passive

Increase Q range (sonic wave) to 20,000. Q is no longer a skillshot. Q now does 0 damage at all ranks to champions. It now does 1 damage + 0.00001% bonus AD to minions. Resonating strike has been removed.

Safeguard of W now uses all of Lee's energy and it's cooldown is 25 seconds at all ranks. Iron Will now only applies to a Lee if he is fighting jungle monsters.

E (tempest) no longer grants true sight. Cripple only affects jungle monsters.

R - now only knocks unit back 400 units down from 1200.

Lee Sin is now no longer relevant.

Option 2:

Remove Passive: New Passive:

Every time Lee Sin does not land a resonating strike on a champion or minion, he gives a random enemy champion +500g and Lee Sin is completely immobile for 25 seconds. This includes misclicking q and launching it at nothing. Every single time a Q does not land.

Congrats Lee Sin is nerfed!
Where am I?

User Info: zhe_king_of_ape

zhe_king_of_ape
2 years ago#2
someone is mad that they got rekt by a lee
LoL IGN: Dyrone Sandstorm | Best Marksmen Main GFAQ
You only yolo once

Luis_Vizcaino
2 years ago#3
zhe_king_of_ape posted...

Not really, I haven't played in a while. Just addressing the concerns of Lee Sin being OP as stated by many on this board. I believe this will make him less powerful, but still viable.
Where am I?

User Info: FishyGoodness12

FishyGoodness12
2 years ago#4
dat q
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
2 years ago#5
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
FC: 0104-0380-7219
(message deleted)

Luis_Vizcaino
2 years ago#7
lol yes I've been wrecked by a Lee Sin before. Who hasn't? I'm not mad. I play Lee sometimes myself. I've not actually played the game in a while. Read through the board comments though and see the number of complaints about Lee Sin being OP. I thought this is what people wanted? Or maybe they want him buffed? I can offer buff suggestions as well if you so desire?
Where am I?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

Luis_Vizcaino
2 years ago#10
Right everyone else is mad they got wrecked by a Lee Sin. It certainly is not me.
Where am I?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to Properly Nerf Lee Sin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived