How long do you think it will take riot to nerf Lucian

#1FishyGoodness12Posted 7/18/2014 11:44:37 AM
We're talking eve tier nerfs here :^)
---
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.
#2sk8r_ryanPosted 7/18/2014 11:45:45 AM
With the rate at which his winrate's increasing, it's either next patch or they may just hotfix him.
---
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero
#3FishyGoodness12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 11:48:02 AM
sk8r_ryan posted...
With the rate at which his winrate's increasing, it's either next patch or they may just hotfix him.

define "hotfix"
---
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.
#4sk8r_ryanPosted 7/18/2014 11:52:03 AM
A hotfix or Quick Fix Engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e. a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

In a League context, it's where a small patch is rolled out between main patches to address a balance issue (e.g. release Zyra and Nasus).
---
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero
#5FishyGoodness12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 11:52:46 AM
sk8r_ryan posted...
A hotfix or Quick Fix Engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e. a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

In a League context, it's where a small patch is rolled out between main patches to address a balance issue (e.g. release Zyra and Nasus).

in riot's terms child
---
#6BurnumMasterPosted 7/18/2014 11:55:49 AM
If only they had some place to test these changes before they released them.
#7Crowh47Posted 7/18/2014 12:00:35 PM
Next patch for sure if not sooner.
---
PSN: lucario47