• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How long do you think it will take riot to nerf Lucian

User Info: FishyGoodness12

FishyGoodness12
2 years ago#1
We're talking eve tier nerfs here :^)
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.

User Info: sk8r_ryan

sk8r_ryan
2 years ago#2
With the rate at which his winrate's increasing, it's either next patch or they may just hotfix him.
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero

FishyGoodness12
2 years ago#3
sk8r_ryan posted...
With the rate at which his winrate's increasing, it's either next patch or they may just hotfix him.

define "hotfix"
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.

User Info: sk8r_ryan

sk8r_ryan
2 years ago#4
A hotfix or Quick Fix Engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e. a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

In a League context, it's where a small patch is rolled out between main patches to address a balance issue (e.g. release Zyra and Nasus).
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero

FishyGoodness12
2 years ago#5
sk8r_ryan posted...
A hotfix or Quick Fix Engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e. a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

In a League context, it's where a small patch is rolled out between main patches to address a balance issue (e.g. release Zyra and Nasus).

in riot's terms child

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
2 years ago#6
If only they had some place to test these changes before they released them.

User Info: Crowh47

Crowh47
2 years ago#7
Next patch for sure if not sooner.
PSN: lucario47
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How long do you think it will take riot to nerf Lucian

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived