What's the most unusual champ you've seen do well in the jungle.

#1SeizureGoatPosted 7/19/2014 9:24:20 AM
Sion. I've never seen it work (well) before, but this one guy just nailed it, even shut down an enemy Shyvana to the point where she just went top.
---
Dude, suckin at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.
-Jake-
#2profzXPosted 7/19/2014 9:29:41 AM
The donger
---
The aliens have landed, and they play BlazBlue ~ Spectrum06
#3EvilmonsterPosted 7/19/2014 9:30:50 AM
Twitch

And this was after getting first blooded trying to roam at level 1.
#4dib153Posted 7/19/2014 9:39:30 AM
The weirdest jungle i've ever seen has to have been Anivia. Idk how (s)he did it, but it was amazing. Ice Wall ganks are amazing. I'd purposely let my lane opponent (top) push to tower just so Anivia could come up behind and block him in. Easy kills. Worked for blocking escapes AND counter ganking by seperating the laner from the jungler
---
I'll stomp you in the face with my sandals enraged and tonight we shall rhyme in the shade~King Leonidas
#5shadow_sonic111Posted 7/19/2014 9:40:27 AM
soraka
---
LoL IGN: PVK NBD
#6SeizureGoat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:41:27 AM
dib153 posted...
The weirdest jungle i've ever seen has to have been Anivia. Idk how (s)he did it, but it was amazing. Ice Wall ganks are amazing. I'd purposely let my lane opponent (top) push to tower just so Anivia could come up behind and block him in. Easy kills. Worked for blocking escapes AND counter ganking by seperating the laner from the jungler

That sounds terrifying.
---
Dude, suckin at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.
-Jake-
#7AeternaNocturnePosted 7/19/2014 9:43:07 AM
We had a couple of trolls try to ruin our game when a friend and I were duoing, two guys insisted they were solo top, so what ended up happening (most of us were already locked, then last pick locked Nasus)

Nasus went top
Brand went bot
Lee sin went mid
Me (twitch) and my duo (Leona) jungled.

We won and I actually went 27-3 lmao. My initial build was 3 Doran's Blades. DAT EFFICIENCY.
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
#8AeternaNocturnePosted 7/19/2014 9:43:32 AM
We had a couple of trolls try to ruin our game when a friend and I were duoing, two guys insisted they were solo top, so what ended up happening (most of us were already locked, then last pick locked Nasus)

Nasus went top
Brand went bot
Lee sin went mid
Me (twitch) and my duo (Leona) jungled.

We won and I actually went 27-3 lmao. My initial build was 3 Doran's Blades. DAT EFFICIENCY.
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
#9Pale_HeartPosted 7/19/2014 9:45:08 AM
Janna. I'm serious. This player did very well and knew what to do, we thought he was trolling but he wasn't. wish I recorded that match, it was a couple of months ago.
#10AdelbertSteinerPosted 7/19/2014 9:47:09 AM
My friend can pull off Riven jungle, but I've never seen anybody do that besides ALL Shook in LCS.
---
All hail Hypnotoad.