How do you people who play solo still enjoy this?

#1BranchosPosted 7/19/2014 10:35:15 AM
Haven't played for a while and first game it already starts in character select screen. People threatening to troll, telling family members should die in car fires, constant flaming that persists throughout the entire game. Also the AFKers and intentional feeders

Seriously how do you people deal with this without getting depressed? It's like living in a very bad neighbourhood. Have yet to play a game with a worse community than this. Even Runescape had a better community
---
http://i.imgur.com/YEU94Ot.jpg
#2manhoodg2199Posted 7/19/2014 10:49:49 AM
In all honesty....it really comes down to yourself. Few years ago I was a rage monster, but now, I'm very comfortable with myself and I feel like I'm a pretty well adjusted person. So, I don't care what others say, I have no issue pressing the mute button, I play music I love, and I compliment those who aren't being a D-bag.

I also realized that I will have games with afk and feeders, and I will have games where I feed because I made silly plays. However, I will also get games where everyone is on the same page. Once I accepted that, I am fine with the outcome of the game.

As for AFK's I just concentrate on my lane and try to do well individually, even if I know I won't win the game. Even 2v1 as adc, I just try to work on my farm while being zoned.
---
Boom Goes the Dynamite!