Fiora or Rango for top lane?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fiora or Rango for top lane?
2 years ago#1
I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for champs and considering these two. Both seem to have good ganking ability (if I wanna gank mid) and good pushers. Also good assassiny qualities in teamfights.

I guess I want whoever is least likely to get nerfed.
?
2 years ago#2
I prefer playing Rengario, but he is more likely to get nerfed/changed.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
2 years ago#3
Rengar has seen nerf after nerf after nerf after nerf into a rework into a nerf. He's still good tho imo.

By comparison, Fiora has seen nothing but buffs since her release. She is one of the most snowbally champs in the game. If you give her a milimeter she will take a whole football field and a half. Bonus points if you spam laugh.
"So remember, while a headshot hits hard, a bodyshot can hit hard enough to blow your opponent clean off the internet." -GEKGanon
SID: Minion of Kain
2 years ago#4
Rengar is easily one of the best tops in the game right now, whereas Fiora is without a doubt the worst. If you're in Bronze or silver you can make Fiora work, but anything past that and you will lose your lane and get stomped.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
2 years ago#5
It's easier to snowball consistently with Rengar so you're best off playing him.

Fiora is a pretty abusable champion in Solo Queue though, you can easily cheese FB at level 1 and get a kill at Level 6 if you play it right although a lot of champions can shut her down inbetween those points. If she snowballs though she's pretty damn hard to stop, she's very much a feast or famine champ although you'll have to work a lot harder to do consistently well with her than you would with Rengar.
FC: 2277 6869 7396
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, ???
2 years ago#6
Deanyzy posted...
she's very much a feast or famine

Ah I see. Yeah I was aware of some cheese with her which involved her riposte I think. Rengar does seem easier to play when not doing so well. Guess I'll get him. Thanks for the advice!
?
2 years ago#7
shadyelf posted...
Deanyzy posted...
she's very much a feast or famine

Ah I see. Yeah I was aware of some cheese with her which involved her riposte I think. Rengar does seem easier to play when not doing so well. Guess I'll get him. Thanks for the advice!

Her level 1 shenanigans revolves around her gap closer, you'll rarely take Riposte at Level 1.
FC: 2277 6869 7396
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, ???
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fiora or Rango for top lane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived