can't believe urgot has yet to get some sort of rework

#11TerminusEdgePosted 7/19/2014 8:07:45 PM
http://pastebin.com/fhvNrYwr

I'm still working on Urgot in my spare time. Up to five different variations of his kit so far, because I have no life.
---
3DS FC: 1435-4787-3291
Pokemon X Safari: Ferroseed, Forretress, and Klefki
#12Padraigo52Posted 7/19/2014 8:08:08 PM
Tmaster148 posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
They change their priority champs on the fly too. Which is understandable.

Personally, I would like for them to focus on older champs than making new ones, but I know others wouldnt.

They will probably bring out their newest champ before another rework.

Yeah, it happened with Yorick. A guy was a lead on the Yorick rework then went off to do something else and it just got dropped off since no one was working on him.

Which their ideas for him sound amazing btw.

I like the ghoul army ulti they mentioned, though might have changed now,
#13OmfgitsBlahPosted 7/19/2014 8:09:11 PM
Needed rework: http://canned-sardines.deviantart.com/art/Yohgot-468940925
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#14EphidelPosted 7/20/2014 12:01:23 AM
Another thing putting off the Urgot rework is that it requires them to make new visual stuff for him (unlike Heimerdinger/Evelynn) and they apparently do not have a single employee that can do that any time soon.
---
Diese Welt ist grausam. Es ist traurig aber wahr.
Diese Welt ist seltsam. Es ist fraglich aber wahr.
#15slacker03150Posted 7/21/2014 4:02:28 AM
I'm actually kind of dreading a rework. I love Urgot's kit. People hate on his ult, but it is one of my favourite things about him. My only complaint is it is too easy to interrupt. He just needs some number tweaks. random changes I think could work.

475 range
lower early mana costs
lower base damage a little
apply on hit effects to his q
325 movement speed, but gets a movement speed buff if he hits someone with noxian charge.
---
I am awesome and so are you.
#16FishyGoodness12Posted 7/21/2014 4:16:42 AM
slacker03150 posted...
I'm actually kind of dreading a rework. I love Urgot's kit. People hate on his ult, but it is one of my favourite things about him. My only complaint is it is too easy to interrupt. He just needs some number tweaks. random changes I think could work.

475 range
lower early mana costs
lower base damage a little
apply on hit effects to his q
325 movement speed, but gets a movement speed buff if he hits someone with noxian charge.

mere number tweaks would make him broken

on-hit on his q would make him very broken
---
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.
#17darkestmercPosted 7/21/2014 8:06:50 AM
Padraigo52 posted...
Tmaster148 posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
They change their priority champs on the fly too. Which is understandable.

Personally, I would like for them to focus on older champs than making new ones, but I know others wouldnt.

They will probably bring out their newest champ before another rework.

Yeah, it happened with Yorick. A guy was a lead on the Yorick rework then went off to do something else and it just got dropped off since no one was working on him.

Which their ideas for him sound amazing btw.

I like the ghoul army ulti they mentioned, though might have changed now,

I thought it sounded pretty awful. Both the rework ideas revolved around his passive spawning ghouls at random every set period of time. The abilities would have two effects- both of which would be triggered if that specific ghoul was summoned.

The kits have a randomness about them which doesnt belong in League.

Honestly, Yorick is fine right now though. People don't really realize how well he scales, they just think of him as "that champ that wins lane and loses the game".

Urgot doesn't need an entire kit overhaul either. If they changed his ult (and maybe a few small buffs as well) he would be in a good place.

Sion though... They need to change him completely.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc