First champs

#1IfGodCouldDiePosted 7/20/2014 12:06:23 AM
Anyone care to share their first champs be it at different price ranges, or first champs they bought but were disappointed with, or really happy with or even just their first champion over all.

I know my first buy ever was twitch and I used him before I even knew what I was doing, became unsatisfied with him but now that I know what I am doing he is pretty much my favorite adc now.

The first champ I bought and was disappointed with was gangplank, I don't know i just never meshed with him.
---
PSN, XBL:Paters1 CG:LOL, NHL14, COD:G, SC2, D3
Confident he can out do ANYONE in simpsons trivia
#2Suicide_JesterPosted 7/20/2014 12:08:07 AM
First 6300 champ was ahri. Still have fun playing her today.
---
Why do people still use photobucket?
#3BluntGruntPosted 7/20/2014 12:10:14 AM
My first buy was Ashe, and I haven't really used her at all since I got the others. I much prefer Twitch for ADC nowadays.

The first one I really liked was Nasus. Yeah, he kinda sucked back then, but hey, I loved him.
---
Tonight we hunt!
#4AstardesPosted 7/20/2014 12:11:05 AM
First champ I really did well with was Sivir back when she was a top tier ADC early season and preseason
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011
#5Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/20/2014 12:13:22 AM
My first buy was Riven, but I used her while she was free so I was already comfortable with her.

I've never yet bought a champion before trying it out first.
---
Come check out the Gamefaqs WiFi Pokemon League :D
http://gamefaqspkmnleague.freeforums.net/ (Fire Type Gym Leader)
#6JellyDemonPosted 7/20/2014 12:25:10 AM
the first champ I ever played was Jayce when he was free rotation a while back. he's my 2nd main now

first champ I ever bought was MF and she's aight
---
"Sooner or later, #69 will be in your face!" @Jared Allen, NBC Sports
Gamertag: z0mfshark
#7audriuska12Posted 7/20/2014 12:45:47 AM
After the 450's (Battle Training trio, then all to Yi), bought Cho and Fiddle, then Nocturne cause the moment I saw his character sheet on TVTropes I was all like, "I want that". Then bought Morgana, for the same reason and because she looked cool (I like the darker champs, good guys are boooooring). Don't remember what I bought after, but Nunu was 16th so I could play ranked (started playing late August, Darius free week, hit 30 3 weeks before end of season).
---
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45127717
#8VicesLegacyPosted 7/20/2014 12:48:04 AM
The first champ I ever played was Zyra, and she was one of the first champs I ever bought too.

I still love her
#9slaighMaccooperPosted 7/20/2014 12:58:35 AM
My first champ played was malphite, I played other tanks but didn't like how they didn't attack multiple enemies. Now i hardly play him sadly
#10Am_KratosPosted 7/20/2014 1:08:51 AM
master yi
cut them lvl 1s up and mash q for gg ez pentakirr
---
Lol IGN:Sotha SiI (The last letter of Sil is and I)