A champ you like but stoped playing because riot gutted them?

#1JackDaniels1964Posted 7/20/2014 8:12:05 AM
For me a Hecarim, he used to be my main even after the fotm when he got nerfed a bit, but then people kept on crying so now hes neither bursty, tanky, or sustained damage and uses a **** ton of mana.

Once in a while i still use him, but only in normals
---
They call me a drop out.
I call myself shackspeare.. i make da skits happen $$ #$ #money #thepl@ys
#2ShinyGroundonPosted 7/20/2014 8:38:38 AM
Kha'Zix
Kayle
---
Marisa stole the Precious Thing
Not changing this until Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN is released. Started 19/07/14
#3xVashTS98xPosted 7/20/2014 9:02:24 AM
Also Hecarim, both pre- and post-XJ9. I was a god...
---
Pokemon XY: 1864 9731 2390 -- VashTS
League of Legends -- VashTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I died for Sona. #SavingSona2013 -- http://i.imgur.com/jAFyH6h.gif
#4Platinum_EdgePosted 7/20/2014 9:05:10 AM
Olaf.

Riot balance team sucks.
---
PSN : PlatinumEdge
COD MW3, BO & MW2 ICU Clan: icuclan.com
#5HevansPosted 7/20/2014 9:16:04 AM
fiddle ; ;
---
Hevans, Odin
#6Knight_Of_OrderPosted 7/20/2014 9:26:47 AM
Skarner before his 3.0 update, surprisingly i still use Hecarim very often, love that guy too much
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#7SeizureGoatPosted 7/20/2014 9:39:11 AM
I liked old Karma better than remake. I'm not saying remake was bad (so she's not exactly gutted), but I miss her old heal/nuke and playstyle. I'm not as good with remade karma, so I don't play her much except for the occasional Aram. Also, I liked the fans.
---
Dude, suckin at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.
-Jake-
#8Neo-ViolenPosted 7/20/2014 9:40:19 AM
SeizureGoat posted...
I liked old Karma better than remake. I'm not saying remake was bad (so she's not exactly gutted), but I miss her old heal/nuke and playstyle. I'm not as good with remade karma, so I don't play her much except for the occasional Aram. Also, I liked the fans.

Old Karma was godlike on ARAM.
---
Descend the Shades of Night
http://i.imgur.com/T4tJvZi.jpg
#9Savra104Posted 7/20/2014 9:44:04 AM
Hecarim was my go-to Jungler since 2012. At first, I enjoyed that he became FotM - he was heavily underlooked Jungler and finally got respect. But then he was banned in a large portion of games. Then he was nerfed every patch (if not him, then his items). And seemingly everyone knew how to give him a really hard time if he wasn't banned (just invade his Blue).

I tried to keep using him, but it was too much. And Riot continued to nerf his items even after I stopped playing him...
#10CyberSturmPosted 7/20/2014 9:44:23 AM
Hecarim. But I still use him everynow and than. Despite being garbage now. He is my favorite Champ after all <3.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.