A champ you like but stoped playing because riot gutted them?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A champ you like but stoped playing because riot gutted them?
2 years ago#1
For me a Hecarim, he used to be my main even after the fotm when he got nerfed a bit, but then people kept on crying so now hes neither bursty, tanky, or sustained damage and uses a **** ton of mana.

Once in a while i still use him, but only in normals
They call me a drop out.
I call myself shackspeare.. i make da skits happen $$ #$ #money #thepl@ys
2 years ago#2
Kha'Zix
Kayle
Marisa stole the Precious Thing
Not changing this until Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN is released. Started 19/07/14
2 years ago#3
Also Hecarim, both pre- and post-XJ9. I was a god...
Pokemon XY: 1864 9731 2390 -- VashTS
League of Legends -- VashTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I died for Sona. #SavingSona2013 -- http://i.imgur.com/jAFyH6h.gif
2 years ago#4
Olaf.

Riot balance team sucks.
PSN : PlatinumEdge
COD MW3, BO & MW2 ICU Clan: icuclan.com
2 years ago#5
fiddle ; ;
Hevans, Odin
2 years ago#6
Skarner before his 3.0 update, surprisingly i still use Hecarim very often, love that guy too much
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#7
I liked old Karma better than remake. I'm not saying remake was bad (so she's not exactly gutted), but I miss her old heal/nuke and playstyle. I'm not as good with remade karma, so I don't play her much except for the occasional Aram. Also, I liked the fans.
Dude, suckin at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.
-Jake-
2 years ago#8
SeizureGoat posted...
I liked old Karma better than remake. I'm not saying remake was bad (so she's not exactly gutted), but I miss her old heal/nuke and playstyle. I'm not as good with remade karma, so I don't play her much except for the occasional Aram. Also, I liked the fans.

Old Karma was godlike on ARAM.
Descend the Shades of Night
http://i.imgur.com/T4tJvZi.jpg
2 years ago#9
Hecarim was my go-to Jungler since 2012. At first, I enjoyed that he became FotM - he was heavily underlooked Jungler and finally got respect. But then he was banned in a large portion of games. Then he was nerfed every patch (if not him, then his items). And seemingly everyone knew how to give him a really hard time if he wasn't banned (just invade his Blue).

I tried to keep using him, but it was too much. And Riot continued to nerf his items even after I stopped playing him...
2 years ago#10
Hecarim. But I still use him everynow and than. Despite being garbage now. He is my favorite Champ after all <3.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A champ you like but stoped playing because riot gutted them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived