• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is top tier jungle now??
10 months ago#41
Skarner is amazing.
10 months ago#42
audriuska12 posted...
Maybe my build won't delete the ADC, but that's not Vi's only job. She kills tanks and bruisers fast, and once they're dead, THEN you ult their ADC and the Iceborn guarantees they won't escape. Your mid or top can usually help with the damage, and I don't see a Triforce Vi living long enough to do more than ult, unless again, fed. Suicide bombing isn't my idea of contributing to a teamfight, unless I can somehow delete their most fed player while being the least fed on mine, an unlikely scenario.

So you struggle to kill the tanks, and let the Jinx get 15 free hits?
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
10 months ago#43
What nerfs to Vi is everyone talking about?
She's still top tier jungler IMO, just because a pro didn't mention her doesn't disregard the fact that she has great ganks pre-6, amazing ganks post-6, and stupid team presence in team fights. She can pick off an ADC in team fights and still remain healthy enough afterwards.
I main ADC, I always ban her not because of her ganks, but because of her ult in the late game.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#44
ThunderCavalier posted...
sonofkorol posted...
Vi - level 3 ganks, amazing in teamfights, sick peel, best ult ever, build tanky and destroy

Wasn't Vi once a pick-or-ban jungler a few months back?

Yep. In the right hands she's lethal, and why she is literally my champ. Everyone has that one champ everyone associates with you, that is just perfect in your hands, that's me and Vi. Like someone said earlier, 2 dam, 3 def. Mid to late game you are any bursty champ's nightmare. I wish I could see the look on some of these LeBlanc players' faces when I pop out of river, punch them into a wall, and just violently violate them against aforementioned wall without taking ay damage. Plus her ult is simply THE best looking way to kill someone in the game. Darius' dunk may have chaining potential, but Vi's got styyyyyyllllle.
---
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)
10 months ago#45
steamwr4p posted...
So you struggle to kill the tanks, and let the Jinx get 15 free hits?

It's only a good strategy when your AD carry is stronger than theirs or their mid is an utter failure of an assassin.

Also, I wouldn't call it struggling when Denting Blows deals percentage-based damage and reduces their armor.
10 months ago#46
Covenant posted...
Top junglers by win rate for each division over the last month:

Bronze: Amumu, Rammus
Silver: Amumu, Rammus, Warwick, Fiddlesticks
Gold: Amumu, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Rammus
Platinum: Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Rammus
Diamond: Fiddlesticks, Shaco, Amumu, Warwick

EDIT: Win rates in solo queue mean less in regards to solo queue than what gets played in LCS, right?

Really don't. Sample size etc etc.

Amumu is, more often than not, a weak pick. His winrates are so high in bronze because lol what is counter jungling. They're high in diamond because diamonds are smart enough to only pick him in comps that can protect his terrible starts and capitalize on his team fighting late.

Amumu is the god of bronze, but if you try and just pick him in every game in plat/DIA, you're gonna have a terrible day.

Warwick is pretty damn good though.
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
10 months ago#47
If Jinx is standing close enough to hit me when I'm peeling a tank off my own carry, either my team is uncarriable garbage or someone's about to eat 5 ultimates, an assassin's/mage's full combo and have the bruiser and support jumping on her.
---
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45127717
May contain walls of text.
10 months ago#48
Well, I'm definitely glad people underestimate Kha'zix now, I'll just keep climbing the freelo train with my bug.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20368134#ranked-stats
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
10 months ago#49
Also, someone said Vi has no sticking power? What do you think the IBG is for, mana?
---
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45127717
May contain walls of text.
10 months ago#50
audriuska12 posted...
Also, someone said Vi has no sticking power? What do you think the IBG is for, mana?

Iceborne or trinity coupled with swifties is all you'd ever need.
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is top tier jungle now??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived