Anyone else feel the popularity might be why champs are coming out slower?

#1BLOODdripzPosted 7/20/2014 4:58:42 PM
I know there working on alot of things dont get me wrong. But maybe they think theres so many people playing that the champs coming out dont need to be like it was. They said a champ every month and that changed, this is just my opinion but im just curious.
#2Two_DeePosted 7/20/2014 4:59:41 PM
gotta overload their kits to the max
---
You're gonna carry that weight.
#3BLOODdripz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 5:00:11 PM
lol ^
#4KajeIPosted 7/20/2014 5:00:26 PM
Two_Dee posted...
gotta overload their kits to the max

Like Lee!

Yeah i said it. This one will get to 200 damn it.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#5Padraigo52Posted 7/20/2014 5:42:24 PM
They said they want to focus more so on redoing older champs with VU's and kit upgrades.

Which is a great idea.

Probably sucks for those with ADHD though.
#6Spectral_WrathPosted 7/20/2014 6:17:03 PM
I did like it better when they released a champion like every 2 weeks, but they have been doing a lot of reworks lately so that makes up for it a bit. I just wish they would finally get to the ones that really need it like urgot, sion, zilean, and poppy.
---
The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist.
#7deathisajerkPosted 7/20/2014 6:19:00 PM
Honestly, a lot of champs need a little reworking love. New champs get so much it's ridic.
---
Liquid Nitrogen is dangerous because it can freeze anything in seconds, which begs the question... Will it blend?
#8Padraigo52Posted 7/20/2014 6:21:23 PM
Spectral_Wrath posted...
I did like it better when they released a champion like every 2 weeks, but they have been doing a lot of reworks lately so that makes up for it a bit. I just wish they would finally get to the ones that really need it like urgot, sion, zilean, and poppy.

Some of those (namely sion) are massive amounts of work. Particulary because they will be doing Visual Upgrades as well as kit overhauls.

They will come though.
#9AstardesPosted 7/20/2014 6:27:22 PM
It's because they "lack the resources"
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011