The main character of the last non-League game you played is now a champion...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The main character of the last non-League game you played is now a champion...

User Info: BluntGrunt

BluntGrunt
2 years ago#41
Link from A Link to the Past.

Oh man. I don't even know where to start. I guess he'd have a Spin Attack, but not really sure what to do with the other abilities with all the other stuff he has. Hmm...
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: Monistic_Turtle

Monistic_Turtle
2 years ago#42
Sora from Kingdom Hearts

I could see this working :D

I'm not gonna bother going through a skill-set for him, but I think his ultimate would involve transforming into one of his drive forms from KH2; preferably his Final Form outfit.
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?

User Info: m0k3tal1ty

m0k3tal1ty
2 years ago#43
Just got done playing Warframe for a bit, so i guess i'll use my current character in that:

Volt

Passive - Ion Reactor: Upon nearby enemy skill cast, Volt gains a small % of his missing mana.

Q - Shocking Bolt: Fires a skillshot that upon hitting a target, stuns the unit, and arcs out to 2/3/4/5/6 nearby enemies, stunning them as well.

W - Speed Burst: Gives Volt and nearby allied champions a 10/20/30/40/50% AS boost, and half of that as an MS boost.

E - Electric Shield: Creates a barrier that intercepts enemy projectiles (Think Wind Wall), and allied projectiles are given 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% damage amplification.

R - Overload: Emits a large energy field, that reacts with all units with it, which all create their own smaller fields, which can all damage enemy units
PSN: Reventon_3212
Most everything else: m0k3tAl1ty - http://i.imgur.com/YYy6e9h.jpg

User Info: stickdude0

stickdude0
2 years ago#44
War From Darksiders.
Where to even begin...
Nineball: Commencing hostilities since 1997.

User Info: guidetolife

guidetolife
2 years ago#45
Kisuke from Muramasa Rebirth

Passive: Quick-draw every 120 seconds Kisuke randomly sents slashes to random opponents with an AOE of 220 and deals 50 damage (+ Physical damage from items)

Threads Of Fate- Q Kisuke Spins for 8 Seconds any while getting a movement speed buff and deals 290 damage per seconds.Lasts for 6 seconds CD: 20sec

Descent into Missery- W Kisuke gains a 700% attack speed and 35% bonus damage.Lasts for 3 seconds CD: 30 sec

Blessings of Inari - E is passive Blessings of Inari For Every Opponets Kisuke Kills restores his Health and Mana (Minions is 25% Champions are 50%)

Oboro Muramasa : Chaos Roar : R Kisuke unleashes the power of the strongest demon blade which gives him buff : Invulnerability for 10 sec and gains 70% Bonus damage and Gives him 50% movement speed and everytime Kisuke Attacks a 300% bonus damage is Dealt .Blessings of Inari is Doubled later for every Opponent Champion Kisuke Kills gives him +15 physical Damage . CD: 300sec Lasts for 15 sec After Chaos Roar's Duration is down all of Kisukes skill cooldown resets
If you accept the way things are, then they'll never change... - Natsuki Moriyama,

User Info: 16leebr

16leebr
2 years ago#46
Anti-mage from Dota 2.... hmmm, he already has a skillset. :3
"The strong one doesnt win. The one that wins is strong."

User Info: Overwrlte

Overwrlte
2 years ago#47
Zhao Yun is kinda Xin zhao already... He even has a skin with him so

User Info: Belligero

Belligero
2 years ago#48
Subject Delta.

Nautilus with a Drill.
Okay.
3DS FC: 0061-0937-1910

User Info: mrdonovan37

mrdonovan37
2 years ago#49
Sarah kerrigan, queen of blades... you all lose

User Info: slacker03150

slacker03150
2 years ago#50
Cthulhu saves the world

Oh God, things could get messy.
I am awesome and so are you.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The main character of the last non-League game you played is now a champion...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived