Im Lvl 30 and need 2 more champs to be able to play ranked

#1drlolimasterPosted 8/22/2014 6:00:35 AM
im currently saving up ip for Diana but I definitely need another adc champ before I can go into ranked. the current champs I have are

ahri
thresh
sona
riven
ezreal
shyvana
skarner
lee sin
evelyn
lulu
anivia
akali
syndra
yasuo

any reccomendations? considering how Lucian is very similar to ezreal but just better in most ways I was thinking of him but also maybe jinx or twitch.
---
i like lolis and traps 3DS FC 5129 1858 0109
Don't get hit. Hit it 'till it dies. Don't get greedy.
#2audriuska12Posted 8/22/2014 6:04:41 AM
If you need an ADC, Sivir is an excellent choice, and for 450 IP too. No bad matchups, can play reasonably well with poke, sustain and all in supports. Her range doesn't hurt her much considering the fact that she can just shove the lane if she's losing trades, her E and ultimate make for good escapes as long as Jarvan isn't involved, and she's an excellent teamfighter.
---
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45127717. Feel free to add me.
May contain walls of text and/or one-upping attempts.
#3Le0nMagnisPosted 8/22/2014 6:06:49 AM
Get the ones you like to play. Tierlists will never be a factor stronger that your own skill with the champion. If you have a lot of skill playing one particular champion, use it instead of fotm champions you never played.

Remember when Cho'Gath was free win in season 2? I played Cho one time because my team didn't stop asking for me to do it. I fed hard, because I never played Cho before. Even though I knew what all his abilities did and what to build, I had no real experience with the champion and had no clue about what to do against x or y champion.
---
Yes, I often forget something, so I almost always double post, if not triple.
#4drlolimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 6:09:48 AM
Le0nMagnis posted...
Get the ones you like to play. Tierlists will never be a factor stronger that your own skill with the champion. If you have a lot of skill playing one particular champion, use it instead of fotm champions you never played.

Remember when Cho'Gath was free win in season 2? I played Cho one time because my team didn't stop asking for me to do it. I fed hard, because I never played Cho before. Even though I knew what all his abilities did and what to build, I had no real experience with the champion and had no clue about what to do against x or y champion.

thanks. that's what ive been doing. ive picked all the champs I own based on looks and then learned them but I only have one proper adc in ezreal and sometimes I use thresh. I wanted at least one more in case I need to fill. I know ezreals probably never banned but theres always the chance he could be picked or I wont be in the mood to play him
---
#5Le0nMagnisPosted 8/22/2014 6:10:02 AM
Also, don't use Ezreal as an example of adc. He is pretty different from the other adcs. Ez won't deal the constant ad damage you expect of other adcs, like Tristana, Caitlyn or Jinx. When your team says "we need a strong adc", they are saying "don't pick ez".
---
#6drlolimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 6:12:24 AM
Le0nMagnis posted...
Also, don't use Ezreal as an example of adc. He is pretty different from the other adcs. Ez won't deal the constant ad damage you expect of other adcs, like Tristana, Caitlyn or Jinx. When your team says "we need a strong adc", they are saying "don't pick ez".

that's why im looking for another. I guess ill just pick up another one whos looks I like and learn them
---
#7Le0nMagnisPosted 8/22/2014 6:16:10 AM(edited)
I really like to use Ashe when I need to adc. She is out of meta, but who cares. She fits my playstyle with adc. I don't have good adc mechanics to duel in lane phase, so I get her because I can poke safely and play passive, and have advantage against most adcs when I hit 6. Some won't even try to fight back because of the pressure her ult gives.

Also, I think that she is getting on spot now with the League of Rush Infinity Edge, she's just not fotm yet.
---
#8k0rupted1Posted 8/22/2014 6:42:39 AM
Get Caitlyn/Tristana
And either Fizz or Orianna.
---
LoL - Omnistrife
Platinum 5
#9drlolimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 6:47:26 AM
i forgot about draven. ill have to try him while hes free and saving up for another 6300 after Diana will give me more practice time. or maybe ill get draven first and practice as I farm up for diana
---
#10Doubleglock18Posted 8/22/2014 6:48:59 AM
don't underestimate ashe. she can be pretty beastly in her own right, especially if your jung doesn't gank, but theirs DOES. those slows will end you.
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!