What IF league decides to make you pay monthly?

#1pspmaster23Posted 8/26/2014 8:26:36 PM
for better serevers, games etc,

would you pay 5$, 10$ or the standard 15$ or even year subscriptions?

explain why. would everything be better or worse?
#2PielordXPosted 8/26/2014 8:30:27 PM
Whats that? You say you want me to play dota instead?
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves AND making underage jokes.
#3Metal Gear RaxisPosted 8/26/2014 8:31:02 PM
Hey, I suddenly have free time to be playing Mabinogi and Elsword again, I kinda missed those games!
---
Come check out the Gamefaqs WiFi Pokemon League :D
http://gamefaqspkmnleague.freeforums.net/ (Fire Type Gym Leader)
#4Gladiator28Posted 8/26/2014 8:32:17 PM
Meh, that would probably cause me to stop playing.

The main reason I enjoy the F2P/Cash shop model is because I don't ever feel obligated to play. When I pay a monthly fee, I feel as if I need to get in a certain amount of playing time to justify each monthly payment. But if I spend a time fee, or buy things over time through a cash shop, I can use them at my own leisure.

A weird thought, I guess. But whatever.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 8/26/2014 8:36:20 PM
PielordX posted...

---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6Dark Young LinkPosted 8/26/2014 8:39:46 PM
Gladiator28 posted...
. When I pay a monthly fee, I feel as if I need to get in a certain amount of playing time to justify each monthly payment.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not willing to pay a monthly fee, especially consider this community. Perhaps if they paid me $20 per month...
---
"If that means there is collateral damage with the peaceful [protesters], oh well. The violent ones need to be dealt with." - Timjab on Ferguson
#7Savra104Posted 8/26/2014 8:40:58 PM
PielordX posted...
Whats that? You say you want me to play Smite instead?
#8Unit1027Posted 8/26/2014 8:48:20 PM
Savra104 posted...
PielordX posted...
Whats that? You say you want me to play Smite instead?
Me and my friends tried it for a week and got bored pretty fast so we brought him to league and he was only able to play 2 games. He couldn't stand bird view. I would probably go back to smite or even try out Dota if this happened to league.
#9MehicTUH_92Posted 8/26/2014 8:55:15 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
PielordX posted...

---
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless, odorless substance that makes up many deadly substances and can be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.
#10Deathx113Posted 8/26/2014 8:56:24 PM
MehicTUH_92 posted...
JennaTahlia posted...
PielordX posted...

---
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon