Generic "I'm bad at the game so I'll discredit all the better players...

#71TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2014 6:11:29 PM
hes just a troll but i now have a copy paste typed out in this topic for future posts
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#72MehicTUH_92Posted 9/4/2014 6:12:13 PM
Deathx113 posted...
AeternaNocturne posted...
The real purpose of this thread has been unfolded

I now know who on gf is bronze/silver

All of you luck whiners

Gold, and how am I whining? Just because I know the game is luck doesn't mean I'm whining about it. Lol

U took the b8 m8
---
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless, odorless substance that makes up many deadly substances and can be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.
#73Deathx113Posted 9/4/2014 6:13:09 PM
Woops didn't even check who I was responding too.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#74MajinUltimaPosted 9/4/2014 6:14:15 PM
I don't consider myself baited, I enjoy the discourse and find it hilarious how mediocre but fortunate players try to justify themselves as actually being skilled rather than either lucky, or abusing overpowered champs. Assassin mains are the most prone to this, mistaking a toxic overpowered archtype for actual skill.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#75Maniacaly_SanePosted 9/4/2014 6:14:35 PM
but youre remembering it now.
Based off not recorded numbers but memory.

Ergo, NOT OBJECTIVE.

If you want to make a silly claim like, "I know, objectively, my team feeds more than the enemy team" then you had better have some data to back it up. Find the collection of said data silly? Then dont be silly to begin with!

You could, instead, say "I recall my team feding more." and you would be right, you are remembering them feeding more. Whether they do or not is hardly the question, since... Like I said... Its based off your awful memory.

But to claim absolutely that they do without any data?

Thats dumb.

---
If it walks like a dumby and talks like a dumby...
#76TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2014 6:15:11 PM
its not like they are bad for playing assassins, it's just that if you master an assassin you can carry really hard
---
#77TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2014 6:16:06 PM
Maniacaly_Sane posted...

Ergo, NOT OBJECTIVE.

If you want to make a silly claim like, "I know, objectively, my team feeds more than the enemy team" then you had better have some data to back it up. Find the collection of said data silly? Then dont be silly to begin with!

You could, instead, say "I recall my team feding more." and you would be right, you are remembering them feeding more. Whether they do or not is hardly the question, since... Like I said... Its based off your awful memory.

But to claim absolutely that they do without any data?

Thats dumb.

---

is this your gimmick
---
#78MehicTUH_92Posted 9/4/2014 6:16:36 PM
MajinUltima posted...
I don't consider myself baited, I enjoy the discourse and find it hilarious how mediocre but fortunate players try to justify themselves as actually being skilled rather than either lucky, or abusing overpowered champs. Assassin mains are the most prone to this, mistaking a toxic overpowered archetype for actual skill.

Meanwhile, your constant complaints about assassins are just as annoying as assassins are ingame
---
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless, odorless substance that makes up many deadly substances and can be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.
#79Deathx113Posted 9/4/2014 6:16:58 PM
Maniacaly_Sane posted...

Ergo, NOT OBJECTIVE.

But to claim absolutely that they do without any no data?

Thats dumb.

---

Some people have photographic memory.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#80KajeIPosted 9/4/2014 6:17:08 PM
KajeI posted...
Aeturnal is (un?)fortunately the best troll on this board when he feels like it.

Jussayin.

I almost can't believe you said that someone who's visibly and definitively improved and advanced because of it actually advanced cause they got lucky and got a bunch of favorable matchups/carried. Almost.

Also
CrowsB4Hoes
all the children/bads/idiots complaining ranked is all or mostly luck are the silver/bronze/goldies
is still holding true ATM.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.