Generic "I'm bad at the game so I'll discredit all the better players...

#81AeternaNocturne(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:17:38 PM
Funny how the "fortunate" players are so consistently "fortunate" and can "fortune" their way to a given Elo on account after account

When you say "fortunate", do you mean "fortunate" to be better at the game than others?
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
#82MajinUltimaPosted 9/4/2014 7:23:59 PM
Maniacaly_Sane posted...
but youre remembering it now.
Based off not recorded numbers but memory.
Ergo, NOT OBJECTIVE.

--Sorry pal, not falling for it.

Maniacaly_Sane posted...
But to claim absolutely that they do without any data?

--Still not falling for it. I remember my wins as clearly as my losses because I am also making an effort, even when I win, to analyze what happened and see if I was actually doing anything productive, or just along for the ride. Sometimes, I'm really just along for the ride, didn't even do well, and maybe an enemy actually fed or someoene else on the team just carried really hard.

Every ranked game I am looking to see if there were obvious places I could've done better, which means wins too.

AeternaNocturne posted...
Funny how the "fortunate" players are so consistently "fortunate" and can "fortune" their way to a given Elo on account after account
When you say "fortunate", do you mean "fortunate" to be better at the game than others?

--Who specifically? I made a generalization. If you're feeling insecure about that though...

I don't feel insecure with where I'm at. If I continue to get obviously terrible players that are just too much to carry, it really sucks for me. I know that if my team isn't explicitly awful, as long as they're even, I can and will win the vast majority of games, as I consistently have before.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#83TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2014 7:29:21 PM

read my posts plz, or stop trolling

choose 1
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#84DoulouPosted 9/4/2014 7:33:50 PM
MajinUltima posted...
I don't consider myself baited, I enjoy the discourse and find it hilarious how mediocre but fortunate players try to justify themselves as actually being skilled rather than either lucky, or abusing overpowered champs. Assassin mains are the most prone to this, mistaking a toxic overpowered archtype for actual skill.

There may be mediocre players in Diamond but everyone whining about luck is bad at this game. Simple as.
---
I'm either going to live forever or die trying.
#85Maniacaly_SanePosted 9/4/2014 7:34:14 PM
Argument: Objective facts cannot be based on memory.

Counterargument?: Naw dude I got, like, really good memory.

---
Sane's Gimmick: This
Raine's Gimmick: Buying a diamond acc and raging cuz he can't win any games.
#86KajeIPosted 9/4/2014 7:35:06 PM
Maniacaly_Sane posted...
Argument: Objective facts cannot be based on memory.

Counterargument?: Naw dude I got, like, really good memory..

*Cause he can't advance on his gold account. Or something. Also it technically wasn't bought, it was gifted.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#87AeternaNocturne(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 8:21:50 PM
By the logic that's been presented so far, a team of 5 bronze should theoretically go 5 and 5 against a team of 5 diamonds

After all the diamond players are just bronze who were really lucky, and the bronze are just unfortunate diamond-caliber players
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.
#88sprites7Posted 9/4/2014 8:33:04 PM
yeah placements... ahi hated those.
---
tataves powa!
#89MajinUltimaPosted 9/4/2014 8:43:49 PM(edited)
Doulou posted...
There may be mediocre players in Diamond but everyone whining about luck is bad at this game. Simple as.

--Whatever you need to make yourself feel better, because that's largely what it's about. There are a lot of players at all ranks who don't deserve anything and got carried by luck or overpowered champ and through no skill of their own.

Take a game I recently played. Dominate the other team, double their kills, double their objectives, take 2 inhibs, shut them all down except their top lane who was fed by our crappy top laner. Still, clearly obviously winning the game. Jungler, for about the 4th time, does a rather suicidal charge when he didn't even build tanky. The engagement results in their only 2 AD champs barely surviving. Who go and take inhib, 2 turrets, and nexus, through no skill or effort on their part. They lost and were utterly dominated, they didn't do anything, they didn't play well, they didn't win ANY teamfights aside from that 1... hell, their best player was the AP mid. Throws happen. Again, case in point though, if my team doesn't horribly feed by midgame, we dominate game. 3 of our people played much better than 4 of theirs, all game long.

I did great, had a good KDA and 4 less deaths than 8 other players. I won my lane, was up 3-0. I shut down the fed enemy top several times, letting our guy turn his score around, while their jungler kept getting shut down even more. I just accept that even when I play well and we're clearly winning by a huge margin, people can still screw it up, and sometimes that's my fault, but typically it is not.

By the logic that's been presented so far, a team of 5 bronze should theoretically go 5 and 5 against a team of 5 diamonds
After all the diamond players are just bronze who were really lucky, and the bronze are just unfortunate diamond-caliber players

--That's stupid, never said it was 100% luck.

sprites7 posted...

--Won 6/10. 3 losses to feeder trolls who all gave up 10 deaths by about 15min, literal trolls, 2 of them bragged in chat about doing it, and the 3rd had obviously-phony niceness, so I reported him too. 1 loss on an even game when my computer crashed and the team decided to engage at baron for some reason. It's very consistent with my subsequent ranked games. No enemy team had any such trolls on their side during any match, because I do discuss this in all chat and will report people on the enemy team doing it, because it's not cool to screw others over like that.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#90Zeeak4444Posted 9/4/2014 8:46:34 PM
MajinUltima posted...
Doulou posted...

--Whatever you need to make yourself feel better, because that's largely what it's about. There are a lot of players at all ranks who don't deserve anything and got carried by luck or overpowered champ and through no skill of their own.

Take a game I recently played. Dominate the other team, double their kills, double their objectives, take 2 inhibs, shut them all down except their top lane who was fed by our crappy top laner. Still, clearly obviously winning the game. Jungler, for about the 4th time, does a rather suicidal charge when he didn't even build tanky. The engagement results in their only 2 AD champs barely surviving. Who go and take inhib, 2 turrets, and nexus, through no skill or effort on their part. They lost and were utterly dominated, they didn't do anything, they didn't play well, they didn't win ANY teamfights aside from that 1... hell, their best player was the AP mid. Throws happen. Again, case in point though, if my team doesn't horribly feed by midgame, we dominate game. 3 of our people played much better than 4 of theirs, all game long.

I did great, had a good KDA and 4 less deaths than 8 other players. I won my lane, was up 3-0. I shut down the fed enemy top several times, letting our guy turn his score around, while their jungler kept getting shut down even more. I just accept that even when I play well and we're clearly winning by a huge margin, people can still screw it up, and sometimes that's my fault, but typically it is not.

--That's stupid, never said it was 100% luck.

sprites7 posted...

--Won 6/10. 3 losses to feeder trolls who all gave up 10 deaths by about 15min, literal trolls, 2 of them bragged in chat about doing it, and the 3rd had obviously-phony niceness, so I reported him too. 1 loss on an even game when my computer crashed and the team decided to engage at baron for some reason. It's very consistent with my subsequent ranked games. No enemy team had any such trolls on their side during any match, because I do discuss this in all chat and will report people on the enemy team doing it, because it's not cool to screw others over like that.

Except the 2 people did do something. They stayed alive in that fight. Why didn't you stay alive so you could defend the base?
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X