League is the Smash Brothers of MOBAs, Riot confirms.

#41ThunderCavalierPosted 9/4/2014 5:41:19 PM
MehicTUH_92 posted...
BoydZilla posted...
Hey happycavalier he said Tekken :^)

I started that

It was all me

all me

KajeI posted...
ThunderCavalier posted...
Oh dear god this is worse than the FF Lee. -_-

Not even close. Don't forget the all in debacle as well. At least their teasing means they recognize you as a peer, right? :'^}

Fire.

Burn.

All of you.

Forever.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#42BoydZillaPosted 9/4/2014 5:41:23 PM
No we recognise him as a peasant, and the sooner he learns his place the better >:)
---
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
#43MehicTUH_92Posted 9/4/2014 5:43:21 PM
At least ThunderScrub hasn't caught on yet
---
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless, odorless substance that makes up many deadly substances and can be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.
#44ThunderCavalierPosted 9/4/2014 5:44:29 PM
I just wanna say, guys.

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tumblr_inline_mjpn76jPQV1qz4rgp.gif

Especially you, Mehic.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#45KajeIPosted 9/4/2014 5:48:53 PM
MehicTUH_92 posted...
At least ThunderScrub hasn't caught on yet

Hey i started that one too. And it's HappyThunder goddamnit, get it right.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#46BoydZillaPosted 9/4/2014 5:50:56 PM
Why don't we combine Thunderscrub and happythunder, we shall now call him:

Happyscrub :^)
---
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
#47ThunderCavalierPosted 9/4/2014 5:51:34 PM
BoydZilla posted...
Why don't we combine Thunderscrub and happythunder, we shall now call him:

Happyscrub :^)

I'm tagging you under "won all the Internets."
---
#48ClairvoyentPosted 9/4/2014 5:55:19 PM
this topic suddenly became great
---
"Surely, SURELY the lord of fire cannot be harmed by a level 22 THM's fire spell. I did it anyway. Whaddya know, it did a lot of damage."
#49EsperValkyriePosted 9/4/2014 5:55:23 PM
Except it's not. Smash bros. Is very easy to pick up and play and can be played alone. MOBAs in general have a near impenetrable wall around their community, and their attitude toward new players is less than welcoming.
---
"thou art I, and I am Thou..."
#50KeepItCivil(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:36:27 PM
I'm mad, I'm so damn mad. This is cowardice. Even the word "League" in LoL doesn't make sense now. FPS games can tell stories in-game, RTS games can tell stories in-game, bloody MMORPGs can tell stories. But apparently MOBAs can't, because oh think of the game balance. Oh think of how we designed this game. They didn't even really try, and I know why, for the same reason they won't do big changes except in the preseason, because it could "alienate the playerbase" (which means losing money) and because if you told people about changing the game to be better at telling stories they'd go "ain't we a competitive game? Why risk ruining it with fluff?"
I'm not asking for changes in the game, I'm not asking for the summoner's and everything else to come back, it was all indeed dumb, but I'm asking for a replacement for the massive hole they made, and for the game to mean anything. And I'm asking for a giant declaration, one that goes "Yes we were massive idiots when we made this game and did the lore in a terrible way. Yes we gave you stories and then took them away. No, we won't try changing the game or even try to tell stories with it, that'd be too hard and dangerous. What are we, game designers swimming in money?"

Anyways, happy to see this discussion going on here. I don't have too many new things to say - I'm kind of spent between Twitter and our Boards. Just wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring this thread. It feels a bit pointless, to be totally honest, because we can't make everyone happy. Older lore fans (I'm generalizing - bear with me) want the old stuff back and for us to undo this change. Going forward with this change in any capacity will make you guys unhappy.

Then again, I'm not getting anything, it seems.
And the first person to go "well it being canon/not canon doesn't matter", please hurt yourself.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.