FF6 (Best FF. Fact.) Skins

#21DiortePosted 9/4/2014 5:52:56 PM
profzX posted...
FF9 > FF6

You can't even get your 9's and 6's right, you should feel ashamed.
---
[The Official George Washington of GFAQs Metroid boards]
http://i.imgur.com/6AzSxys.gif
#22VoidgolemPosted 9/4/2014 5:55:59 PM
No Edgar?

Disappoint.
---
"I pursued Lu Bu and died. 10/10 would pursue again"
#23SeizureGoat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 5:56:05 PM
Neo-Violen posted...
SeizureGoat posted...
Knightmare1128 posted...
Why no Kefka Shaco

I didn't feel right forcing a physical, trick based, stealth champ into an almighty morphing magic god role.

Actually Shaco's lore is so damn vague, he could actually be Satan or the embodiment of all man's fears. But eh.

Yea, but his kit is hard to work with for Kefka.

Stealth blink with backstabbing
traps
Throwing a poisoned dagger
Making an exploding clone

I'm ok, but I can't work miracles. I'd have to force it. My integrity would go down faster than a fat chick on prom night.
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
#24Neo-ViolenPosted 9/4/2014 5:57:50 PM
Ah, true enough.
---
IGN: Khamsin
http://i.minus.com/ibqHM48o8MbQQl.gif
#25Zeeak4444Posted 9/4/2014 5:58:17 PM
profzX posted...
justchill433 posted...
FF Tactics is hands down the best FF. /fact

I remember I originally found GameFAQs when searching for a strategy guide to be Wiegraf
That guy was tough

I still can't think of a game that if you aren't prepared for that fight and don't have a previous save file before the castle you pretty much have to start over.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#26SeizureGoat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 5:58:53 PM
Voidgolem posted...
No Edgar?

Disappoint.

Another kit issue. Jayce Melee could almost work, but what about ranged?

No one uses random/multiple weapons/contraptions except Rumble/Jinx. Triple slashed!
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
#27sk8r_ryanPosted 9/4/2014 7:02:41 PM(edited)
Ughhh I can't decide between Gambler Gambler and Train Suplex Free Win

Also your opinion that FF6 is the best is the correct opinion, and all other opinions are unequivocally, objectively wrong.
---
"I missed seeing my name in a signature because I'm a narcissistic jerk so welcome back man"-WolfMasterZero
#28ThunderCavalierPosted 9/4/2014 7:04:43 PM
****ING.

ULTROS
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#29DiortePosted 9/4/2014 7:05:22 PM
SeizureGoat posted...
Voidgolem posted...
No Edgar?

Disappoint.

Another kit issue. Jayce Melee could almost work, but what about ranged?

No one uses random/multiple weapons/contraptions except Rumble/Jinx. Triple slashed!

Jayce is really the closest thing to Edgar in League, but even then Jayce doesn't really do anything Edgar does. Jayce's ranged W could easily be like Edgar's autocrossbow, but how doees Jayce use his chainsaw? His debilitator? His poison gas? Air anchor? He can't do any of that. It's not Edgar's fault he's too diverse for anything in League.
---
[The Official George Washington of GFAQs Metroid boards]
http://i.imgur.com/6AzSxys.gif
#30omgnarahaxPosted 9/4/2014 7:49:29 PM(edited)
So what about GoGo?

Relm lulu?

Cid Heimerdinger

Umaro Nunu with mog as rider would feel more right in my book....teemo can't disgrace Mog
---
Doc note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.
Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers