FF6 (Best FF. Fact.) Skins

#41DiortePosted 9/4/2014 8:17:11 PM
davinthegreat98 posted...
i like ff5

Just me?

Some kids in Japan might agree with you. I hated FF5 when, I think it was like a bomb or something, some monster that shouldn't have been as strong as it was decimated me. I might pick it up again, but the game felt disjointed to me overall, like it didn't get the same polish as the FFs that made it out West.
---
[The Official George Washington of GFAQs Metroid boards]
http://i.imgur.com/6AzSxys.gif
#42SeizureGoat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 8:19:05 PM
TheEvilOmega posted...
FF6 is the most boring FF game. It's not hard like FF4 and earlier, it isn't charming or ground breaking like FF5, it isn't iconic like 7, it doesn't have godlike music like 8 and 9, and it lacks the overall quality of 10, or the great mini-games like 8 and 10 have. And it certainly isn't as fulfilling as FFT is (I swear, I've played through that game more than any other by a good amount).

If it weren't for FF2 being stupid and FF3 being a big steaming pile, I'd be tempted to put 6 at the bottom of my list for the quality of FF games.

I respectfully disagree. I did like Blitzball though, Ject shot 2 OP.
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
#43TheEvilOmegaPosted 9/4/2014 8:19:58 PM(edited)
Diorte posted...
i like ff5

Just me?

Some kids in Japan might agree with you. I hated FF5 when, I think it was like a bomb or something, some monster that shouldn't have been as strong as it was decimated me. I might pick it up again, but the game felt disjointed to me overall, like it didn't get the same polish as the FFs that made it out West.

FF5 is my second favorite FF game. But... It was definitely polished and did make it to the states? Just did so first on PS1 (loading tiiiiimmmmesssss!) then again on GBA (which was much better!).

EDIT: Well, at least we can all agree that 2 and 3 are garbage tier.
---
"It was my destiny to be here; in the box."- Big Boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmQxXPOMMY
#44davinthegreat98Posted 9/4/2014 8:23:52 PM
Diorte posted...
i like ff5

Just me?

i have it for gba and it still holds up as my fav ff game. those bombs are literally a third into the game and you have to kill them all at the same time or they revive. foring you to use a summoner or samurai to kill them.

Game's great after world 1 IMO also it has more gilgemesh than any other ff.
---
To each their own. - Rayquaza
#45DiortePosted 9/4/2014 8:30:00 PM
TheEvilOmega posted...
Diorte posted...
i like ff5

Just me?

FF5 is my second favorite FF game. But... It was definitely polished and did make it to the states? Just did so first on PS1 (loading tiiiiimmmmesssss!) then again on GBA (which was much better!).

EDIT: Well, at least we can all agree that 2 and 3 are garbage tier.

FF5 was ignored in the states for awhile for a reason. I don't think it was terrible, I just really didn't enjoy it very much. I wouldn't have ever picked 5 over 4 or 6, but that's also probably muh nostalgia talking. 6 is my definite favorite though, first FF to be future-ish, you can guide everyone's stats through Espers, Mog, etc.
---
[The Official George Washington of GFAQs Metroid boards]
http://i.imgur.com/6AzSxys.gif
#46TheDarksydPosted 9/4/2014 9:02:08 PM
I'm thinking perhaps maybe Riven would get the Celes skin?
---
Not changing until the Dolphins win anything
05-17-08
#47viajarvPosted 9/5/2014 1:22:29 AM
FF6 had my favorite artwork, but how many of the characters even have that distinctive of a look? A magitek Rumble would definitely be cool.