How can you even deal with heimerdinger?

#11Tmaster148Posted 9/4/2014 6:23:24 PM(edited)
As long as you don't let heimer get a big lead, he's not likely to do as much late game. His turrets are stupidly easily kill late game.

Also, even if heimer gets a lead, there's only so much he can do if the rest of his team isn't ahead as well.

Basically just let your jungler know he should focus on other lanes to get the game advantage.

Heim is good against champs that need a lead against the other laner. Since if they leave lane, they have a good chance to lose tower. So try avoid playing those as well.

EDIT: Range poke does work very well too, espically any form of waveclear.

You don't need to kill heimer to punish him, just keep his turrets out and won't do much.
---
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/Tmaster148/crow.png
#12CrowsB4HoesPosted 9/4/2014 6:23:37 PM
heimer does isnt great after laning. hes just another teemo. perfect laning tools then teamfights come around and he blows up.
---
IGN: Lil Swain [3rd letter in "LiI" is a capital i] Diamond IV Swain main.
Lolskill Swain NA Rank: #15. Aiming for top 10. PM me Swain questions!
#13MajinUltimaPosted 9/4/2014 6:26:12 PM
Play Syndra and bicker over where the turret kids get to live. He thinks they should be raised in lane. Syndra thinks they're better off in the brush.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#14angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:39:31 PM
MajinUltima posted...
Play Syndra and bicker over where the turret kids get to live. He thinks they should be raised in lane. Syndra thinks they're better off in the brush.

This is interesting.
---
Thanks Obama
#15omegaraijinPosted 9/4/2014 6:42:31 PM
Play Syndra start with w, proceed to feel nothing but pity for him.
#16dotsdfePosted 9/4/2014 6:55:59 PM
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
heimer does isnt great after laning. hes just another teemo. perfect laning tools then teamfights come around and he blows up.

I strongly disagree with that. His ult alone keeps him pretty relevant for teamfights, and his missiles/grenades are pretty good siege tools. He doesn't scale THAT well, but he can keep up late game, especially if he gets a big lead with a ton of CS/kills.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#17Maniacaly_SanePosted 9/4/2014 7:07:42 PM
Dont die.

Congratz you just beat Heimer

---
Alternatively destroy the damn turrets.
#18ThunderCavalierPosted 9/4/2014 7:11:26 PM
I play Lux against Heimer.

You have turrets? My E damages them.

You have annoying poke? You haven't laned against a Lux. :^)

You have health? Now you don't. :D
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#19Colonel AlloyPosted 9/4/2014 7:13:12 PM
His ult alone keeps him pretty relevant for teamfights

Or at least it did back before his ult was a fisher price toy instead of a weapon
---
Your Life *SPOILERS!* -- The main character dies at the end.
#20ClairvoyentPosted 9/4/2014 7:16:04 PM
Heimy's big thing is not so much his teamfighting as it is his objective control

He can be great in a teamfight but only in certain cases. His main problem is that he can't bring his great sustained damage from point A to point B and relies on the enemy moving into point A.

He's a niche champ and works better in very specific situations so the notion that Heimer isn't great late game or he gets outscaled is kinda off. Late game Heimer chunks with his missles, brings extra sustain with his passive during extended sieges, and his turrets become really strong with both a deathcap and a banner of command. His turret's HP also scale with AP so it's not like you're gonna 1 shot them with an auto attack.

If we're going in depth, the best way to deal with Heimer's mid-late game is to take advantage of how immobile he is. Either predict the enemy map movement and get to an objective before Heimer or force a different objective since he needs time to set up his siege and can't easily move it.
---
"Surely, SURELY the lord of fire cannot be harmed by a level 22 THM's fire spell. I did it anyway. Whaddya know, it did a lot of damage."