3. giving away free pax skins inside
10 months ago#11
AheadOfThePast

Hmph, One step ahead of the past- Yasuo
---
Worlds best JOHNNY CAGE. Makin look easy since '94
10 months ago#12
IGN: Ultrapowerlevel

and Qoute is in sig. (it's actually true... you can search that gamefaqs game searcher and find the shocking truth)

On a serious note.

Best League of Legends qoute

"The darker the night, the brighter the stars." - Braum
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is officially a game. The end is soon.
10 months ago#13
IGN: xxxxnoodlexxxx
Favourite league quote: "Care for a spot of tea? Or maybe a spot of punch in the face?" - Vi
Favourite movie quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Favourite game quote: "Thanks for the tank, HE never gets me anything." "Oh I know what the ladies like..." - Cortana and Sgt Johnson in Halo 2.

FightingBoar, you da bombdiggity! <3
---
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)
10 months ago#14
"STAND BEHIND BRAUM" -Braum
---
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif
10 months ago#15
IGN Iceman Hotty

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." ~ FLCL, one of the craziest and best anime I've ever watched.
10 months ago#16
I don't actually have an IGN yet. :( I just was gonna start playing because some friends of mine play League. They told me I'd really like Miss Fortune so I looked her up and her Arcade skin kinda looks like me (just the face and hair. No one's got a bod like that!)

Favorite quote is from Persona 4. Kanji says "They're so cute, they'll give you diabetes! The instantly fatal kind!" :3 Think that's just amazazing!

Oh and if you mean from this game... I think I heard some character say "THESE SHOES. THEY ARE TOO TIGHT!" lol

Anyways I don't have an account on league yet so if you think I win a code, please PM me!
---
"Yeah that's right, I've got boobs and I could kick your butt at Mortal Kombat. What of it?" <3
10 months ago#17
Zevach (From LAN)

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier" Dragonzball P
---
Cat litter works as good as liquid soap.
10 months ago#18
di12ty_mary posted...

Oh and if you mean from this game... I think I heard some character say "THESE SHOES. THEY ARE TOO TIGHT!" lol

Braum shoe size OP. Rito plz nerf.
---
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)
10 months ago#19
DX_Gocho (LAN)

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

Lance Armstrong
---
Intel Core I5 750 || 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz || MSI 560GTX Ti Twin Frozer Oc || MSI P55 GD65 || Case Soprano
10 months ago#20
ign: Colossal89

"Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay" - Harvey Specter
---
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | 24, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Suits
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. giving away free pax skins inside

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived