Champs you hate playing on Howling Abyss, that you love on SR.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you hate playing on Howling Abyss, that you love on SR.
2 years ago#1
Heimer. Last time I got him I was vs Nunu (eating my turrets), brand, Ez, Ashe, and Vel.

I don't think a turret stayed up more than 10 seconds all game. Most of my Heimer games have went this way on HA.

I know he can be OK without his turrets, but that's why I like Heimy.

So who do you dislike playing on Howling Abyss, but otherwise love?
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
2 years ago#2
this is why you max rockets and shoot them in a fan formation so they're undodgable
"Surely, SURELY the lord of fire cannot be harmed by a level 22 THM's fire spell. I did it anyway. Whaddya know, it did a lot of damage."
2 years ago#3
Clairvoyent posted...
this is why you max rockets and shoot them in a fan formation so they're undodgable

Rockets are OK, but they're not turrets =(
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
2 years ago#4
I woulda said Rammus... But my most recent game was 13/8/30+

so... Uh... Idk?

---
Tfw you zone an entire enemy team from THEIR OWN TOWER!
2 years ago#5
No! Not ALL the rockets!
"If that means there is collateral damage with the peaceful [protesters], oh well. The violent ones need to be dealt with." - Timjab on Ferguson
2 years ago#6
Also Hecarim and Master Yi seems to fit this for me.

You know, if I played them outside of ARAM.
"If that means there is collateral damage with the peaceful [protesters], oh well. The violent ones need to be dealt with." - Timjab on Ferguson
2 years ago#7
Mordekaiser
Your Life *SPOILERS!* -- The main character dies at the end.
2 years ago#8
Clairvoyent posted...

Last time I played heimer on ARAM, i maxed rockets first, but did get one point in turrets and basically just plopped down as a skillshot blocker. Bait the spears for fun and profit.

For the topic at hand, Poppy.
More walls, free gold to start, no laning, bonus mana. What's not to like,

Edit: whoops. other way around anyways.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg
2 years ago#9
Enclosure posted...
Clairvoyent posted...

Last time I played heimer on ARAM, i maxed rockets first, but did get one point in turrets and basically just plopped down as a skillshot blocker. Bait the spears for fun and profit.

For the topic at hand, Poppy.
More walls, free gold to start, no laning, bonus mana. What's not to like,

Edit: whoops. other way around anyways.

I've singlehandedly carried an ARAM with poppy, they let me build gunblade then triforce... thats when it was downhill for them
PSN/Steam: UndeadAura
Friend Code: 1822 - 0987 - 5499
2 years ago#10
I love Jungling and top lane with Aatrox but goddamn do I feel like the most useless POS when I get him in ARAM. I have never actually seen an Aatrox land on the ground alive. Even with SV + Banshee's + Maw... So I just kinda sit back and do what I can to peel for the backline.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you hate playing on Howling Abyss, that you love on SR.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived