Champs you hate playing on Howling Abyss, that you love on SR.

#1SeizureGoatPosted 9/4/2014 7:32:44 PM
Heimer. Last time I got him I was vs Nunu (eating my turrets), brand, Ez, Ashe, and Vel.

I don't think a turret stayed up more than 10 seconds all game. Most of my Heimer games have went this way on HA.

I know he can be OK without his turrets, but that's why I like Heimy.

So who do you dislike playing on Howling Abyss, but otherwise love?
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
#2ClairvoyentPosted 9/4/2014 7:36:05 PM
this is why you max rockets and shoot them in a fan formation so they're undodgable
---
"Surely, SURELY the lord of fire cannot be harmed by a level 22 THM's fire spell. I did it anyway. Whaddya know, it did a lot of damage."
#3SeizureGoat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:48:24 PM
Clairvoyent posted...
this is why you max rockets and shoot them in a fan formation so they're undodgable

Rockets are OK, but they're not turrets =(
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Jesus Christ-
#4Maniacaly_SanePosted 9/4/2014 7:50:31 PM
I woulda said Rammus... But my most recent game was 13/8/30+

so... Uh... Idk?

---
Tfw you zone an entire enemy team from THEIR OWN TOWER!
#5Dark Young LinkPosted 9/4/2014 7:50:56 PM
No! Not ALL the rockets!
---
"If that means there is collateral damage with the peaceful [protesters], oh well. The violent ones need to be dealt with." - Timjab on Ferguson
#6Dark Young LinkPosted 9/4/2014 7:52:08 PM
Also Hecarim and Master Yi seems to fit this for me.

You know, if I played them outside of ARAM.
---
"If that means there is collateral damage with the peaceful [protesters], oh well. The violent ones need to be dealt with." - Timjab on Ferguson
#7Colonel AlloyPosted 9/4/2014 8:14:19 PM
Mordekaiser
---
Your Life *SPOILERS!* -- The main character dies at the end.
#8EnclosurePosted 9/4/2014 8:32:48 PM(edited)
Clairvoyent posted...

Last time I played heimer on ARAM, i maxed rockets first, but did get one point in turrets and basically just plopped down as a skillshot blocker. Bait the spears for fun and profit.

For the topic at hand, Poppy.
More walls, free gold to start, no laning, bonus mana. What's not to like,

Edit: whoops. other way around anyways.
---
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg
#9UndeadAuraPosted 9/4/2014 8:39:22 PM
Enclosure posted...
Clairvoyent posted...

Last time I played heimer on ARAM, i maxed rockets first, but did get one point in turrets and basically just plopped down as a skillshot blocker. Bait the spears for fun and profit.

For the topic at hand, Poppy.
More walls, free gold to start, no laning, bonus mana. What's not to like,

Edit: whoops. other way around anyways.

I've singlehandedly carried an ARAM with poppy, they let me build gunblade then triforce... thats when it was downhill for them
---
PSN/Steam: UndeadAura
Friend Code: 1822 - 0987 - 5499
#10Savra104Posted 9/4/2014 9:18:04 PM
I love Jungling and top lane with Aatrox but goddamn do I feel like the most useless POS when I get him in ARAM. I have never actually seen an Aatrox land on the ground alive. Even with SV + Banshee's + Maw... So I just kinda sit back and do what I can to peel for the backline.