Why do people pick Ezreal?

#1TheEvilOmegaPosted 9/4/2014 7:06:35 PM
Every ADC does most of what he does, except they do it better. And the few that don't do the same things as him just massively outclass him in power. I'm basically forced to dodge as somebody that supports regularly simply because I don't want to waste my time losing against some hard-engage comp because he can't poke people significantly enough and will 100% lose every duel.
---
"It was my destiny to be here; in the box."- Big Boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmQxXPOMMY
#2Mr_MeezPosted 9/4/2014 7:07:04 PM
Because he's fun.
---
Master your balls master the ene- Syndra. I meant Syndra.
#3MegeasPosted 9/4/2014 7:07:38 PM
Supposedly he's safe. IDK... i do agree that he is out classed
#4omegaraijinPosted 9/4/2014 7:09:19 PM
CDR makes him the funnest ADC you'll ever play.
#5Skystrike70Posted 9/4/2014 7:11:07 PM
TheEvilOmega posted...
Every ADC does most of what she does, except they do it better. And the few that don't do the same things as her just massively outclass her in power. I'm basically forced to dodge as somebody that supports regularly simply because I don't want to waste my time losing against some hard-engage comp because she can't poke people significantly enough and will 100% lose every duel.

FTFY
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#6supershadonicPosted 9/4/2014 7:13:41 PM(edited)
omegaraijin posted...
CDR makes him the funnest ADC you'll ever play.

^this man plays well.

Take CDR per level Quints and Blue and 5% in masteries for 35% at level 18.

Confrats, you are now Blue EZ without the slow but with the damage of teh Trinity Force build. GG.

Or you can make just Iceborn to get slow and reach 40% and not take 5% CDR mastery so you don't waste stats and instead of more CDR damage items such as essence reaver you take the better items such as BoRK, BT, LW.

Now you might say but without MAg res you'll die to bursts... trust me EZ is so squishy, even if you have Mres you still die to bursts. He revolves around not getting caught and CDR helps with that.
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is officially a game. The end is soon.
#7Maniacaly_SanePosted 9/4/2014 7:13:29 PM
An Ez that can actually hit his Q is the most terrifying demiGod in league.

And you can absolutely NOT kill him.

One who doesnt probably Es into their W right on top of Leo.

"but mah attack speed yo...."

---
Aspd built in, easy poke, global ult, AND the quickest ezcape of all ADCs.
Hes Ez Real as it gets
#8natchu96Posted 9/4/2014 8:46:31 PM
Everything they said about Q and CDR, and this amazing newfangled thingamajig called "fun".
---
"You are taking this . . . extraordinarily well." - Penny, RWBY
#9Fantomas2267Posted 9/4/2014 8:49:13 PM
Ez is a good ADC, but like others have said in this post, other ADCs just over power him and out class him. If you miss your skill shots in the laning phase, he's kind of useless mid and late game. He doesn't have really great wave clear either. He is fun to play though. I wouldn't take him into Solo Q though.