100 % save file

#1ab_geee_eeePosted 1/4/2009 10:50:58 AM

i love this game but hate the club tour and the ranking stuff, does anyone have like a save file with everything or almost everything unlocked?

thank you!

#2Hurricane_oo8Posted 1/4/2009 11:17:05 AM
If it's like the other DJM games, you won't be able to use save files from other PSPs on your own.
#3ab_geee_eee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2009 11:46:47 AM
i cant see your message Hurricane_oo8, i can see that there is a message but then i click on topic and there's no message but mine, happened to other topics as well :/
#4RPGgamer1177Posted 1/4/2009 2:35:20 PM
Just like all the other DJ max games, saves are locked to the PSP. You gotta unlock everything yourself.
---
PSP with two analogs is not a good idea, except for the fact that it will make gaming easier for some left hand people. - gearelf
#5ab_geee_eee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2009 3:48:08 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( darn dont they have any cheats :( oh well life's tough :/
#6shanli90Posted 1/4/2009 4:27:42 PM
yes they have cheats.
#7coldstiffyPosted 1/5/2009 2:41:50 AM
cheats are for losers.

and a certain troll.
#8RavineuxPosted 1/5/2009 2:47:54 AM
- Cheats are always a last option. Just don't rely on it if you're really planning to use them. CWCHEAT code can be found in topics in this board.
- ab_geee_eee, are you using GameSpot? Or GameFaqs? Cause if it's GameSpot, maybe it's the same problem with me. I see a new post in a topic, but when I click on it, it doesn't show. Usually it takes a little while for it to appear.
- Save files CAN be cracked. Some of you might remember, Snake hexed it and was able to transfer save files created by different PSPs in DJMP2. The same should be possible for DJMPBS, I believe. And highly hope so too.
#9RavineuxPosted 1/5/2009 2:50:44 AM
cheats are for losers.

and a certain troll

Lol, er I "cheated" on my DJMP profile, because I directly downloaded a save with everything unlocked in it, but all the scores and accuracy discs, I achieved myself. The cheater who uploaded his save was awful at the game, anyways, when I looked at some of his/her records in frees.t.y.l.e and stage high scores.
#10BlurDazePosted 1/5/2009 6:21:30 AM
^^ same here, i DL-ed the save file ._.
i tried to complete where the person left off.