Hmmmm

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sailboat_King

Sailboat_King
8 years ago#1
This thread seems to be empty. Is there really not a single screenshot yet? I'd like to know what kind of game this is. On a side note, I claim this board >:D
Everything + More + Internet < Patapon
I've run the math through a computer and have found this to be true.

User Info: CricketJam

CricketJam
8 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

CricketJam
8 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

CricketJam
8 years ago#4
Okay, I just found out it's just a port of the PS2 game. =/
This Post has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen

User Info: Noturiouswun

Noturiouswun
8 years ago#5
Yeah but.,.. what is it about? What do you do?

I find it sad that I have to look at japanese games so I have something to play on the PSP because there are no more american games to play
GOD IS A BARE-FOOT TURTLE?!?!?!?!

User Info: Alteisen

Alteisen
8 years ago#6
Isn't the game a Touhou one? I think one of the Touhou games is called Cherry Blossom.. o.o...
PSN: zap_dragon2 : Currently playing: Call Of Duty 4, Pokemon Diamond FC: 2449-5399-6292 Add me.

CricketJam
8 years ago#7
That's what I thought too, but Touhou 7 is called "Perfect Cherry Blossom." Cherry Blossom is just a port of a PS2 adventure game. No idea what it is, though.
This Post has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen

User Info: Kuriko

Kuriko
8 years ago#8
Hahaha, I was thinking PCB too. It wouldn't be possible, but thinking about it sorta made me chuckle.
Haven't you heard, baby? I'm a registered sex weapon!
It's another Goddamned mailbox!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived