Tekken vs Street Fighter?

#1knightimexPosted 6/7/2010 6:18:49 AM
http://www.thekartel.com/johnmasterlee/blog/2010/06/05/namco_and_capcom_working_on_tekken_vs_street_fighter

yah baby!!!
---
---
RAMIREZ! Don't touch that knife, It kills everything with just 1 hit!!
#2Bass_X0Posted 6/9/2010 2:23:49 PM
I'm thinking if its a fighter that Namco will be making it and it will be Tekken with Street Fighter characters redesigned to play like Tekken characters. Fireballs would only be used by the bosses (such as Bison and Akuma).

---
Awake good! Awake forever! Confusion good! Enjoy weekend! Purge evil! Sleep bad! Staple cookie good! Thinking evil! TV good! Video games good! Weekend good! -D7
#3amari24Posted 6/10/2010 10:21:20 PM

I've been thinking of this for a while now. What would be better than Jin Vs. Ryu? Or Law Vs. Chun li?

#4KimchenPosted 6/12/2010 3:12:27 AM
I wonder how this will turn out. The fightingstyles of the two games are very different and won´t mix well, but then again it is the two leading fighting game companies, so they sure figure something out.
#5Franco McNeilPosted 6/12/2010 6:41:57 AM
I've played King since Tekken2, but I think Zangief would destroy him.

And they should make it a Tag game. Honda/Ganryu FTW!
#6Muffy_la_MousePosted 6/12/2010 4:39:48 PM
Well, Tekken players. Will you have problems with projectile spammers, and Shotos? This could be interesting.

I look forward to seeing Tekken players say "stupid turtler!" And flamewars, about "I don't turtle, you just suck."
#7Bass_X0Posted 6/14/2010 12:57:34 AM
Should Street Fighters throw projectiles (or become one themselves) in a crossover with Tekken?

---
Awake good! Awake forever! Confusion good! Enjoy weekend! Purge evil! Sleep bad! Staple cookie good! Thinking evil! TV good! Video games good! Weekend good! -D7
#8_sevenPosted 6/17/2010 1:16:15 PM
I think it will be more of a mix of the two styles. Tekken fighters will have less realistic movements more akin to a 2D fighter, and maybe have projectile attacks of their own.

Super combos are a must, no matter what they end up making.
---
You can produce holy water by boiling the hell out of it.