why is kazuya the face of tekken now

#1KCKING23Posted 7/25/2010 1:06:23 AM

well it seems like it but should jin be the face

#2craiguk37Posted 7/25/2010 6:19:06 AM
Kazuya is cooler anyway. I'd rather he be the face.
#3VRX3000Posted 7/25/2010 9:29:05 AM
The new game is going to be using the older generation of tekken, not the newer. So basically, Kaz, Jun, Nina, King 1, Heihachi, etc. Those are teh faces of tekken for the new game. I'm sure Jin will be playable just because he has been the face for years.

---
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
#4amari24Posted 7/25/2010 10:35:16 AM

Jin isn't bad, but I've always liked Kazuya. I really hope they bring back Devil Kaz.

#5southStarFistPosted 7/25/2010 4:50:24 PM
wasnt it LAw at one point?
---
AHHHHHH ATATATATATATATATATA....your already dead >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6Xnrkumys
#6liquidleonx3Posted 7/26/2010 6:02:51 PM
Cause he got thrown into a volcano and lived. And WHEN was Law the face of Tekken? Didn't know about that.
---
"Gamefaqs: Where there's an opinion, there's a fight."
#7UntamedunbornPosted 7/27/2010 7:43:43 AM
Heihachi, Jin, and Kazauya are ALL the faces of of Tekken. They are the Mishima bloodline, hence tekken 6's title, bloodline rebellion. With the inclusion of Lars, we now have Jin, Kaz, Hei, Lars, and DevilJin within the mishima fighting style. They're the core of the gameplay and movement techniques in tekken and forever will be. They are the life-blood, just like Ryu and ken are for SSFIV.

of course you need lei, law, king, nina, and others to round it out but these Mishima characters will always be with Tekken.

Although I hope they kill off Heihaci.
#8Badmood136Posted 7/29/2010 3:37:47 AM
Nuu, don't kill Heihachi! D8 D8 Then I won't be able to make old man jokes while playing him anymore! *sniff*

Also, Kazuya was kinda the original main char. It'd be like "Final Fantasy VII The Sequel of the Sequel of the Prequel of the Sequel" and Cloud not being mentioned once!! *yea, I"m taking a knock at FF <<;*
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: CoD:MW2, Tekken 6
#9Deadmeat20Posted 7/30/2010 6:17:13 PM
God, Heihachi is freaking immortal man. He laughs in the face of death, and even more impressive, he laughs in the face of Chuck Norris! That old man will never die, even when his new VA dies of old age, Heihachi will still be banging chicks and dropping them with illegitimate children.

Lars is the new Hercules. Just another product of a god getting it on with a mere mortal.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#10MasterSir23Posted 7/31/2010 7:50:17 PM
Cuz he's always was the best.
---
GT: MasterSir23
Goal In Life: Ending Topics