"Does Heaven wish us to destroy ourselves?"
Liu Bei, Kessen II
#2angelshavePosted 7/11/2009 2:01:32 PM
there is no point.
---
STOP ASKING ME IF ANGELS SHAVE!!!
#3wackytrumpetPosted 7/11/2009 3:48:12 PM
To make the game more challenging?
To motivate you to not be an under achiever?
---
PSN : wack2
#4choocaPosted 7/11/2009 4:33:53 PM
so you have the rights to say i beat Emperor route with underachieve on Chaos difficulty. Good luck.
#5BuddhHA0991Posted 7/12/2009 9:30:05 PM
That should have been a trophy/achivement.
#6jereth_khanPosted 7/12/2009 10:09:55 PM
It's there so you can scew with your friends games, should they ever start a new one with the CAW of themselves.
---
Why do people insist you google for answers on "Support or Q&A" boards. If everyone just said that, where would google find the answers?
#7EnthasiusPosted 7/13/2009 5:16:19 AM
I suppose you could say it's in case you want to make a useless officer type that you won't play, but just to flesh out the roster. Even the faceless officers are solid for their level, so having someone, especially a leader, who's crap but might just have a group of powerful bodyguards is a scenario that might just crop up.
---
"Life...is strength. This is not to be contested, it seems logical enough, you live....you affect your world. But is it what YOU need?" Jon Irenicus
#8ShenGon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2009 10:29:28 PM
Well, I decided to gut it out on Master difficulty and besides it just being a ***** in the beginning, after getting around level 15 my CAW played pretty much the same as anyone else besides having a noticbly lower musou. At level 50, none of his other stats are maxed, but they aren't horribly low either. His attack is higher than some other characters while is defence is a little lower. There really isn't much of difference. Of course I did go through the effort of going through all the merc missions (first time I did that).
---
"Does Heaven wish us to destroy ourselves?"
Liu Bei, Kessen II
More topics from this board...
Store Listknightmare2131611/14/2011