Is there a way to make your homies drive vehicles for you?

#1ddk1811986Posted 11/30/2011 5:55:15 PM
I only able to did it once. I had Shaundi & 2 regular homies when i receive a survival call. I marked the place and got on a car and to my surprise, Shaundi drove the car instead of me. After that, i got off the car and got back on, this time i drove the car. I don't know how i did that. If someone knows how to do it, please tell me.
#2Lord BladePosted 12/1/2011 6:45:28 AM
I've never been able to get them to drive for me. I'd love to have that happen, as it's fun riding shotgun and being able to play with my guns while someone else keeps the car on the road.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#3garavelPosted 12/1/2011 7:34:30 AM
After reading this topic i made some testing myself and found this bug:
First make sure you have more than one followers.
While getting inside of a car with only 2 seats, if you roll(sprint+jump) just after you open the door of the car
one of your followers might get in the closest car to him.
If you get in his car before he gets out, you will enter the passenger seat and he will drive around randomly for a random period of time, eventually everyone in the car will get out.
It works with homies, couldn't do it with Shaundi, didn't tried other followers.
#4XGaltPosted 12/3/2011 7:53:55 PM
Saints Row 4 should let you GPS something and then have a homie drive to it. That said unless it's scripted it looks like you're driving yourself there in this game.
---
"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
#5VividAxisPosted 12/6/2011 3:04:17 AM
John Galt lives!