Saints Row 4 wilder? (Big spoilers in this topic. Seriously. You've been warned)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Saints Row 4 wilder? (Big spoilers in this topic. Seriously. You've been warned)
4 years ago#1
Seriously? How the hell do you top this one?

I can only think of a few scenarios:

a) Saints decide to take over a country/the world.

b) The USA is being invaded, the government calls on the Saints to help fight off the invaders.

c) The world is being invaded by aliens, only the Saints can stop their diabolical plan to take over the Earth (and of course profit massively in the meantime).

Just did air steelport where the zombie plague gets unleashed :P That was a wild mission, flying in a tank. At least we didn't have to fire the cannon to steer it...

I love how over-the-top Saints Row is :P My main reason for liking it over Grand Theft Auto.

I mean, how many other games could you imagine NPCs having a conversation like;

Police officer A: Hey... did you just see a topless woman fly by on a jetbike?

Police officer B: Jesus, Frank, you need a vacation...
---
Wizard's First Rule - People are stupid
4 years ago#2
Saints 4:
Marry anyone you want and customize their personality.
Train your gang to take on the saints.
Buy any building in the city that you want.
Customize your own cars/planes/death machina.
Build and customize your own secret base/hangout/floating fortress.

Build your gang from scratch to take on the saints in steelport. With every new gang member you recruit bringing something to the gang. Defend steelport from the invasions of other gangs whilst sending out your gang to other parts of the world to take control of them with our all new versus modes.

Now with new destructible environments!

Only available for a limited time buy now!!

Seriously buy now we're almost out of stock already!
---
God what I would do for an edit button on gamefaqs. - - - >R.I.P. 2011
4 years ago#3
Saints 4: the moon
You take over the moon when you find out it's native inhabitants are selling moon drugs to earth

Saints IV: the time machine
This is how dinosaurs became extinct

Saints row 4: intercontinental domination
What are the Chinese hiding behind that great wall of theirs? Can the pyramids of egyt withstand gunfire and high explosives? What do the insides of Kim Jong- il's head look like? Find out the answer to all of these and more
---
It's pretty BS that you have to have an internet connection to download games now a days. -GeneralGilbert
Australia, love it or leave it
4 years ago#4
The space idea is already used. One of the confirmed upcoming DLC for SR3 is gonna features the Saints battling out in space.
4 years ago#5

I suggest they start putting in fantasy elements, like having dragons to fly, magic wands as weapons, etc. Perhaps the next game's major target for parody should be The Elder Scrolls games!

4 years ago#6

Saints Row IN SPAAAAACE!

think about it....

4 years ago#7
Well, after finishing the game, I kinda get the idea of what they may do next.

As Pierce puts it: "You just created a city-state."

I don't think the US is gonna be too happy with that... It's going to be Petoria all over again...
---
Wizard's First Rule - People are stupid
4 years ago#8
The Saints return to Stilwater....

but Dex returns out of the blue!

(Yeah, I wondered what happened to Dex after the merge with Ultor. Maybe he vanished after he heard of it?)

Hes in control of Stilwater and you gotta take it back. You get help from unlikely allies...

Troy
Donnie
Matt Miller
---
how does elena know thats not a rug merchant?
3DS Friend Code: 1075-0948-8507
4 years ago#9
Well, i'm pretty sure that Saint's Row is in the same universe as Red Faction, so...

Colonize Mars?

The Boss' last name is Mason?

**** yes?
---
**** censorship! - Wizard_of_magic
4 years ago#10
Megalink286 posted...
Well, i'm pretty sure that Saint's Row is in the same universe as Red Faction, so...

Colonize Mars?

The Boss' last name is Mason?

**** yes?

I like the general direction of this
---
It's pretty BS that you have to have an internet connection to download games now a days. -GeneralGilbert
Australia, love it or leave it
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Saints Row 4 wilder? (Big spoilers in this topic. Seriously. You've been warned)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived