Censor removal mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Censor removal mod?

User Info: 360leech

360leech
5 years ago#21
This is were the mod originated but you have to be a member to get it.
You can get it free elsewhere...
hxxp://www.gamevixenzone.com/gvz/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=7579

User Info: 360leech

360leech
5 years ago#22
HvN from cheat happens managed to remove the censor blocks and the orange layer by replacing those files with a "blank" shader. The actual character model texture you end up with is a "Barbie/Ken Doll".

Screenshot can be found here. Even though there's not any naughty bits on the character model I blocked out strategic bits to make it less inappropriate. Image host site will also request age verification (not like that really helps anyway )
hxxp://www.imagesocket.com/photos/guest/2353495

Make a backup copy of the shaders.vpp_pc file located in: your_SRTR_base_install_dir\packfiles\pc\cache

Then extract my uploaded shader file into that same folder, replacing the current file. My file is quite a bit bigger than the original file, but I put that down to my limited knowledge of the unpack/pack utility I used.

Mods, if this post is inappropriate in any way please remove it.

Modded file:
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?3c0waayc8op7o6g

My previous post is a full nude mod.. its a re-skinning which means its not like this where it looks like a barbie doll, the full nude mod re-skinning has your junk showing with hair and all bits in their full glory

User Info: Schwub

Schwub
5 years ago#23
You have my gratitude kind sir, I just want the eye-raping mosaic out of my face. I am perfectly fine with barbie doll look lol.

User Info: ddk1811986

ddk1811986
5 years ago#24
Do you have this full nude mod?
(message deleted)

User Info: ddk1811986

ddk1811986
5 years ago#26
Thanks a lot for the link, bumfun. How about male? Does he have a d***?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Censor removal mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived