I can't find my uploaded character on saintsrow.com

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. I can't find my uploaded character on saintsrow.com
4 years ago#1

I created and uploaded a character using the initiation station on my PS3, and I linked my PSN ID with my saintsrow.com account. But I can't click on the Uploads tab on saintsrow.com to see my character.

Is this option not working yet?

4 years ago#2
Did you do it in that order? I created a character before realizing that I had to link my PSN account first.
4 years ago#3
I had to change countries in the language setting thing to the right country for me before it showed up. Maybe that'll help?
---
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
Somewhat amusing videos of wrasslin'. Totally and completely 100% uber hetero. Srsly
4 years ago#4
you gotta go back to where you linked your PSN account, there'll be a thing next to it that says "make primary" click that, save, your uploads should appear there now.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
4 years ago#5

I can't even LOGIN to user account page ? - - >saintsrow.com is the site

under maintenance ?

4 years ago#6
vivalatour posted...
I can't even LOGIN to user account page ? - - >saintsrow.com is the siteunder maintenance ?

http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/chinsyghtt < check out my creations. I've made steve austin, triple h (ceo of wwe edition), chris brown, and john cena (saints row edition)
---
PSN: KUh_R3m
4 years ago#7
GAMESHARQ posted...
I created and uploaded a character using the initiation station on my PS3, and I linked my PSN ID with my saintsrow.com account. But I can't click on the Uploads tab on saintsrow.com to see my character.Is this option not working yet?

How did you get your account linked up?
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
4 years ago#8
blazingsonic posted...
GAMESHARQ posted...
I created and uploaded a character using the initiation station on my PS3, and I linked my PSN ID with my saintsrow.com account. But I can't click on the Uploads tab on saintsrow.com to see my character.Is this option not working yet?

How did you get your account linked up?

Nevermind I forgot I changed my email on my PS3 account XD
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
4 years ago#9
chinsyghtt posted...
vivalatour posted...
I can't even LOGIN to user account page ? - - >saintsrow.com is the siteunder maintenance ?

http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/chinsyghtt < check out my creations. I've made steve austin, triple h (ceo of wwe edition), chris brown, and john cena (saints row edition)

Nice but how did you link your account? I still can't link my ps3 account on there.
So frustrating.
---
I'm sorry I know you're speaking. I see your lips moving but I can't understand what you're say because I don't speak LITTLE B***H!
4 years ago#10
How long does it normally take for your character upload? I've tried numerous times in the last hour and my created person hasn't shown yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. I can't find my uploaded character on saintsrow.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived