so whats a muscle car again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. so whats a muscle car again?
5 years ago#1
im doing an assassin mission and i need to get a muscle car to lure some guy out. i tried the temptress, compensator, and i think a criminal. none of those cars worked.

help please? i want to do challenges in order, so i dont want to skip any if i get stuck.
"User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations."
more like "User is being harassed by the moderators."
5 years ago#2
A muscle car is like the Bootlegger
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
--Eagerly anticipating: Saints Row the 3rd!!--
5 years ago#3
go to google and type in American Muscle Cars.

Any car in saints row that resembles and sounds like any car that you get from that search.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
5 years ago#4
xsniper90x posted...
i need to get a muscle car ...... i tried the temptress, compensator..........

@__@;
muscle cars are like any mustang, camaro... think of those fast cars from like the 60's and 70's....
tc, are you old enough to be playing this game?
5 years ago#5
hammerhead or bootlegger are my best bet
5 years ago#6
im 21. i can care less about cars. ask me about weapons and ill give you a brief history, unless you have the time for a full history. im also more towards computers.

all i know about cars is that some go fast and some go slow. anything thats 2 door is usually fast. 4 doors might go a bit fast. i remember watching something and they mentioned something about muscle cars and its like a mustang. i figured i needed a bootlegger, but where the hell are they?
5 years ago#7
oh and when i first heard muscle cars, i thought something bulky or fast. thats why i tried a temptress and compensator. before checking back here, i tried a vortex too. i guess this guy i have to kill is not into my vortex. hes jealous of me haha.
5 years ago#8
xsniper90x posted...
im 21. i can care less about cars. ask me about weapons and ill give you a brief history, unless you have the time for a full history. im also more towards computers.

all i know about cars is that some go fast and some go slow. anything thats 2 door is usually fast. 4 doors might go a bit fast. i remember watching something and they mentioned something about muscle cars and its like a mustang. i figured i needed a bootlegger, but where the hell are they?

1. Go to gang customization
2. Select every vehicle as "Bootlegger"
3. Call a homie
4. Free bootlegger.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
5 years ago#9
found a muscle car! its a pheonix though, not a bootlegger or hammerhead. i think muscle cars specifically have those engines sticking through the hood. i saw a pheonix and torpedo'd into it. it worked!
5 years ago#10
A muscle car is a car with a powerful engine, but intended for street use. They are not the same as sports cars or racing cars. You just have to take a look at a lot of them, I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. so whats a muscle car again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived