Character voices

• Topic Archived

User Info: Bradvh97

Bradvh97
7 years ago#1
In saints row 2 there were such a small choice of voices......they should really put alot more voices in like randy orton or some famous people or some random voices in......more voices and other customizible items and characteristics........

User Info: darion666

darion666
7 years ago#2
or record your voice
damonik art

User Info: Mitsukashira

Mitsukashira
7 years ago#3
Randy Orton? Of all of the famous people in the world, you pick Randy Orton? What the hell is wrong with you? Damn...

User Info: Bradvh97

Bradvh97
7 years ago#4
first person to pop into my head for some reason.........how about will smith or arnold schwarstigner......just a few off the top of my head

User Info: Impulse_187

Impulse_187
7 years ago#5
They shoulda had some voice overs by rappers...and cooler charecters....Pierce is ok, I like Carlos, but I didnt like Shaundi or the asian dude or none of the original charecters besides Dex, but Dexs role in the story is screwed now.

List of people I would like to hear voiceovers: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, DMX, Sticky Fingaz, N.O.R.E. Method Man, Redman, Jadakiss, etc.

User Info: Rockstar_Bob

Rockstar_Bob
7 years ago#6
or record your voice

Sweet idea...Too bad it'll never happen. -_-
"I should've been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIGHT!!"

User Info: Leon_S_Kennedy

Leon_S_Kennedy
7 years ago#7
Record your voice would work but It would most llikly spoil the game for you.

User Info: RaynMan206

RaynMan206
7 years ago#8
Yeah celebrity voice overs would be cool! Im not sayin big-time celebs jus maybe C & D listers U kno? Mike Epps, Ja Rule jus like tha wanna be rapper/actors...

User Info: Captn_condo

Captn_condo
7 years ago#9
I just want a deep Black voice. I wanted to put myself into SR2 but none of the voices sounded anything like me. I ended up making a guy that looked like Bill Bellamy with conrows. When I realized I made Bill I changed his face up and now he looks like Montell Jordan. *Starts Playing This Is How We Do It* I don't know why but I keep making black celebrities that haven't been seen since the 90s.
John 3:16

User Info: jaredp382

jaredp382
7 years ago#10
like i sadi in the other post i woulod love it if they had a lot more voices like jamaican and a chinese/ japanese american voice and a irish voice lol and a tool to make the voices deeper or squeky

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived