Cheat Code! Create Your Own

#1_xFUMx_Posted 7/1/2011 3:36:15 PM
If there was one cheat code that you could put in this game what would it be or what will it do?
---
I would shoot a baby deer in the mouth and feel nothing. - Louis CK
Psn ID- PolishCup
#2bluehat94Posted 7/1/2011 3:43:46 PM
id want super strength, you can punch people hundreds of feet away, and pick up cars and stuff and throw them at people
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#3OgabugabugaPosted 7/1/2011 4:00:27 PM
well for me, in SR2 you had drunk pedestrians, and pedestrian wars, and if you had a good imagination you could imagine this was a zombie apocolypse of sorts, like i said you need a good imagination, :)

so in SR3 i'd personally like to see a "zombie apocolypse" cheat,

like if your mess around by yourself or with a friend, and you get bored shooting around the city, pop in that cheat, and,...

the sky grows dark,

the pedestrians instantly turn into zombies, well at least 95%, or so, give or take, gotta have a few survivors, :)

then they turn their attention to the one tasty peice of meat, (sounds wrong i know), in the city, and start a frenzy to eat you, (just keeps sounding better, dosen't it), XD

ok with zombies hot on your trail, looking for their all you can eat, you as the bad*** gangbanger that you are have one job,

KICK LOTS OF ***, OR DIE TRYING!!!!

that simple, well when faced with tons of zombies, and very hungry, moaning zombies, all looking at you, seem daunting, but luckly you got skills to help you out,

since the game will have customizable weapons, it be a great use for all those cool combos you got lying around your safe house,

and since the game will have a basic series of RPG leveling, (gain XP, level up, become more powerful), be pretty cool to stretch those new talents you gained a few days back from blowing up some rival gang bangers,

and plus zombie rising was fun, but i didn't enjoy the enclosed, dark dreary setting the minigame took place in,

why not have it expanded to the whole city?

they may or may not do that, i don't know, but we can hope,

but for me, a cheat like that to just let me unleash some frustration of the day on hordes of zombies,

well that would just be so awesome,

XD
#4JackDJonesPosted 7/2/2011 8:32:26 AM

^^ Just 'Zombie mode' would have sufficed... :)

#5FoxxyFelineeePosted 7/2/2011 8:38:54 AM
They're probably not going to expand into zombies that much probably, maybe make a free roam zombie mode on the whole map.

A really nice cheat mode I'd like is to have pedestrians that explode, imagine that with the cannon.
---
| PSN: Mc_Lulz | R
#6bluehat94Posted 7/2/2011 8:49:19 AM
FoxxyFelineee posted...
They're probably not going to expand into zombies that much probably, maybe make a free roam zombie mode on the whole map.

A really nice cheat mode I'd like is to have pedestrians that explode, imagine that with the cannon.

well they did say they were going to have zombie mode "with a major twist" so who knows
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#7KerrackPosted 7/2/2011 2:23:22 PM
bluehat94 posted...
id want super strength, you can punch people hundreds of feet away, and pick up cars and stuff and throw them at people

That has been in both of the previous games. (aside from throwing cars)
You could punch people and they would fly off into the distance.

Anyways, my cheat would be... hmm... I'm gonna have to go with Zero Gravity, Dead Space 2 Style. Superman flying would be schweet.

Or a code that makes everyone Johnny Gat.

Because everythings better with Gat.
---
Everything Gainax has ever made is amazing.
Anyone who tells you otherwise obviously needs more pig-mole steak in their diet. Also: Drill Lance.
#8Cenceless_777Posted 7/8/2011 9:36:46 AM
All songs in every radio station will be replaced with a cover version by Pierce.
---
N4G the best place for Sony Droids to fight the good fight
PSN: X-Stepback
#9bluehat94Posted 7/8/2011 8:21:05 PM
Kerrack posted...
bluehat94 posted...

That has been in both of the previous games. (aside from throwing cars)
You could punch people and they would fly off into the distance.

Anyways, my cheat would be... hmm... I'm gonna have to go with Zero Gravity, Dead Space 2 Style. Superman flying would be schweet.

Or a code that makes everyone Johnny Gat.

Because everythings better with Gat.

oh i know it was in the other games, i just hope they will add more to it
---
#10ShinobiHayabusaPosted 7/10/2011 1:28:41 PM
a cheat where you have no arms and can only kick others and you cant steer while drivin, and it happens to pedestrians to
---
My wrestling theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ZK5Sp2uFc
Last game i beat: Mortal Kombat 9 as Kenshi