DLC with the strategy guide!

#1KanidPosted 11/5/2011 3:49:27 PM
I was browsing Gamestop's site and I checked out the strategy guide and saw that it comes with some DLC. It has the Togo-13 Sniper Rifle, the Ultor Assassin Suit, and the Ultor Interceptor Jet-bike. I was thinking about getting the guide as it was but now I deifnitely will, AND if you get the game at Gamestop along with the guide, the guide will be 20% off.
Here's a link to the DLC images.
http://www.primagames.com/media/images/homepage/carousel/HOME_CAROUSEL_SR3_1.jpg
#2Kanid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 3:50:45 PM
Also, I would recommend reserving the guide as things like this do tend to sell out and/or stores don't get a lot of them in as was the case with the collector's guide for Arkham City. Just a heads up.
#3ProtoShelPosted 11/5/2011 4:57:24 PM
>implying I would pay 25$+ for 2 re-skins and 1 possibly unique outfit
---
Number of times donned the Serious Business Suit: 2
Number of PS2/3's smashed:33/5
#4Kanid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 5:05:42 PM
Well its not for everyone but as I said, I was planning on getting the guide anyway and this merely assured it.
#5renskyfirePosted 11/5/2011 5:17:34 PM
Meh not enough for me to get a guide I wasn't going to get anyways. Still thanks for the heads up.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#6The_Great_1Posted 11/6/2011 1:23:55 PM

They might release this stuff for purchase later anyway. I think they will cause its really not fair to make things exclusively for a guide, when many people dont even buy guides.

Also, the Red Faction Armageddon preorder DLC was sold later for one dollar. So I assume this, and the Genki pack will be sold eventually.

#7Kanid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 4:13:13 PM
That may be. It's not so bad actualy since Amazon has the guide for 15 dollars. As it is though, I've seen DLC go for more, like Nightwing in Arkham City is going for 7 dollars.
#8LeifLongbottomPosted 11/7/2011 2:51:13 PM

If the guide is really thick too, i'll probably get it. I don't like the guides while playing but they do make good bathroom reading.

#9shudderzPosted 11/7/2011 3:07:45 PM
LeifLongbottom posted...
If the guide is really thick too, i'll probably get it. I don't like the guides while playing but they do make good bathroom reading.

This
---
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/ShoutInAcoustic/?action=view&current=DGEmu.jpg
#10ZeroJinKuiPosted 11/8/2011 1:02:39 AM
LeifLongbottom posted...

ok, what the hell is everyone on earth doing in their bathrooms?

if you're spending so much time in there that you can read a book... i think you need to go to the hospital, or something.

back on topic, its kind of irritating that they're spreading all the DLC around... the professor genki stuff is only available from pre-orders, and these items are only available from buying a freaking guide?!

damn it... they showed videos that had all of this crap already in the game... now its locked out and only available for people who pre-order and buy extra crap?

so the flying motorcycle isnt in the game from the start... i suppose the vertical jet and several other things arent in the game either, and we have to buy stocks or property in real life, then we'll be mailed a code for them several weeks later?
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo