Is there any way to draw out Professor Genki?

#11NovaKaneXPosted 11/16/2011 4:34:39 PM
Reinn posted...
what's the reward for killing him?

I would like to know too.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#12KolanifvPosted 11/16/2011 5:09:44 PM
I just killed him, got 100k off his corpse. Was right outside Shaundi's loft.
#13AshyLarryPosted 11/16/2011 9:12:06 PM
300k is what I've read.
---
Mofat Projects, Mofat son what
#14ZeroJinKuiPosted 11/16/2011 9:21:09 PM
professor genki... are you guys talking about that pink cat thing?

...goddamn it, i think i saw him before, but i just figured it was like one of the idiots dressed up as johnny or a can of saints flow... great, missed a chance to gain lots of money.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#15ShinobiHayabusaPosted 11/16/2011 9:21:28 PM
the luchadors or the police killed him for me, and i didnt go by his dead body, so i missed out on so much money...great...
---
My wrestling theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6sjN2gmKDuQ
Last game i beat: Dead or Alive 4
#16Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/16/2011 9:53:52 PM(edited)
From the SR Wiki:

In a Saints Row: The Third livestream, V-Singular (Volition, Inc.'s community manager) revealed that there is a 1 in 100 chance that Professor Genki will spawn in the world. If the player kills him they will get "big prizes". As of now, this prize is money ranging from 50-300k dollars. Genki spawns with weapons (typically the rocket launcher or stun gun) and a large amount of health, so he will fight back.
---
Currently worshiping: Saints Row: The Third
#17Edalb_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 3:29:56 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
From the SR Wiki:

In a Saints Row: The Third livestream, V-Singular (Volition, Inc.'s community manager) revealed that there is a 1 in 100 chance that Professor Genki will spawn in the world. If the player kills him they will get "big prizes". As of now, this prize is money ranging from 50-300k dollars. Genki spawns with weapons (typically the rocket launcher or stun gun) and a large amount of health, so he will fight back.

Yep. I got 300k. Does the wiki say whether or not he'll ever come back? And a 1 in 100? That seems really high considering I've only seen him once and I'm sure I've seen hundreds of peds.
---
Truth > Happiness when you need to pick one.
In this world of overused lols, use alol when you actually laughed out loud.
#18sbrutePosted 11/17/2011 5:08:38 AM
I was doing a hitman mission and he popped out. He was in a city (forgot the name) where a lot of people were wearing mascot-like costumes. I thought he was just another mascot for a while until he started beating people up for no apparent reason. Took forever to defeat him. It was a fun fight that's for sure. One thing I'm not sure about is doing a 4 hour session I did something that gave me 100K bucks. Whenever I can I like to upgrade my weapons and abilities. I thought I was out of funds when I walked over a for sale sign and i was asked if I would like to buy it. I said yes, and then I noticed I had over 100k. I wonder if defeating the Professor gives you a huge payout like that. If so, I hope I can fight him again....lol
---
What, you thought those were ding dong prices?! Aww nah nah nah!!!!
#19Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/17/2011 6:33:06 AM

Does the wiki say whether or not he'll ever come back?

The wiki doesn't say so, but I've read of people seeing him more than once if he wasn't killed before.
---
Currently worshiping: Saints Row: The Third
#20xevilmickx2Posted 11/17/2011 8:13:21 AM
dang...I was running around and saw him, but was on my way to the airport for the first time, so ignored him...should have blown him away...
---
PSN: xEVILMICKx