Hidden/unique vehicle locations - Post here if/when you find them...

#1POOKISTANPosted 11/16/2011 4:19:04 AM
There seem to be quite a few hidden/unique vehicles in this game so let's help each other find 'em - Please post where you find whatever vehicles you come across that aren't the usual...
#2POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 4:25:11 AM
So here's my addition:

HELICOPTER (NOTE: You need a crib with a helipad in order to store this): Along the North side of the west coast of the city there's a property called Organ Blackmarket - Go West from there and you'll find a huge ship that's kinda' on land. Find your way onto it and head to the side furthest from that property and you should find a helicopter - If you have the Saint HQ available, that has a helipad (it's located kinda' towards the south-eastern side of town).

ATV: On the very East "continent" if you look along the North coast you'll find a property called Wesley Cutter International. Well, if you head just East of there you should find like some things that look like freight shipper boxes (large enough to walk into) - You'll find it in there!
#3POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 2:05:44 AM
Bump - Anyone care to add any they found?
#4lordsmishPosted 11/17/2011 2:41:57 AM
i havnt but thanks for the list
#5POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 3:37:27 AM
A pretty simple one would be a firetruck - I don't see those on the street anywhere but they gotta' be out there...
#6POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:16:42 AM
Found another one:

Firetruck: Just to the Northwest of Saints HQ is a Planet Saints clothing shop. Just North from that should be a firetruck hangin' out right in front of that street in an open parking lot...
#7Terry-bogardPosted 11/17/2011 4:28:49 AM
You can get two awesome TRON style vehicles (car and bike ) from completing the TRAIL BLAZING challenges (there is only like 3 or 4 of them and are very quick to do).
It's the challenges given by the FBI girl not the challenges given by Angel (which share the same name).

Those car/bike aren't customizable (no need to anyways).
---
The word "main" is the cancer of fighting games.
Learn to fight .
#8lordsmishPosted 11/17/2011 4:38:28 AM
have you driven the tron bikes any special features?
#9LostQuestionPosted 11/17/2011 4:42:16 AM
found a gat mobile but i cant locate it and the small island that you can drive to but isnt a territory is where stag sets up not sure what it is before stag arrives.
---
This post has +1 to Topic killing
#10POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 5:43:45 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
You can get two awesome TRON style vehicles (car and bike ) from completing the TRAIL BLAZING challenges (there is only like 3 or 4 of them and are very quick to do).
It's the challenges given by the FBI girl not the challenges given by Angel (which share the same name).

Those car/bike aren't customizable (no need to anyways).

Oh - So you actually have to do the missions outside of just the story thing? K, I thought they mentioned somethin' 'bout that but then I never ended up getting 'em...