Hidden/unique vehicle locations - Post here if/when you find them...

#31CollatPosted 11/22/2011 4:38:11 PM
Anybody know if there is a way to get the gimp rickshaws as vehicles? It had a name that shows up when you enter it like a regular vehicle.
#32RyozoPosted 11/22/2011 6:42:57 PM
ReliefGuard posted...
4 Police wanted level Light armored tank with Machine gun mounted on top (this is not TANK *M1A1 Arbams*)

This is the Bear, making an encore appearance. One way to get the Guard variant is to answer the survival call that spawns a bit north of your starting safehouse (it's the one where a random Saint complains about police interference) and get yourself taken down when the army shows up. You respawn, with zero heat, close enough that if you head back over there quickly you might see a blockade or two consisting of two Bears, some infantry, and a Challenger. The Bears may be taken without incident (provided you don't run into anyone); the Challenger has to be relieved of its turret gunner first (just like in Mercenaries).

There is a military base on an island on the south eastern part of the map it's tied between the middle and far right island...

The unique Eagle Darkknight123 mentions also has, in addition to the distinct color scheme and ESSS (External Stores Support System) pylons, different engine housings.
---
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
#33lordsmishPosted 11/23/2011 12:37:34 AM
Collat posted...
Anybody know if there is a way to get the gimp rickshaws as vehicles? It had a name that shows up when you enter it like a regular vehicle.

Pony carts i was hoping you could have if after you beat the mission
#34darkknight338Posted 11/23/2011 1:12:16 AM
I would have preferred to have been able to unlock the Tornado and Vulture (Saints varient) after completing all heli assault missions and not just some stupid trophy for all of my hard work.
---
PSN: darkknight338
Currently Playing: SRTT and Forza 4
#35todd_10Posted 11/23/2011 9:00:12 PM
I found this today. A Raycaster with wheels I haven't seen anywhere else in the game. They're not available at Rimjobs, so I guess you could class it as a rear/unique vehicle...

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz80/todd_1023/Saints%20Row%20The%20Third/126189313139476222.jpg
---
PSN: todd_10