is there a romance option in the game? and can i be gay in the game?

#1yusikoPosted 11/16/2011 6:46:05 AM
if not ill just play as a female character
---
Everybody loves yusiko. To some extent. Eventually that love turns to hate. Back to love and back to murderous intent. ~ yusketeer
#2Copyright2011Posted 11/16/2011 6:50:47 AM
What the hell? lol
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#3yusiko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 6:56:12 AM
well i like ass kicking female characters so normally ill play as a woman if given the choice unless she is horribly unlikable
but if given the choice to play as a gay man ill play as that
---
Everybody loves yusiko. To some extent. Eventually that love turns to hate. Back to love and back to murderous intent. ~ yusketeer
#4CerebornPosted 11/16/2011 7:00:59 AM
You can run around and rub against guys in the street, but that's about as close as you can get.
---
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2howz6f.jpg
Singer, dancer, goddess.
#5Frozen_MemoriesPosted 11/16/2011 9:02:45 AM
Mass Effect 3 board is that way TC --------->
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#6yusiko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 9:30:52 AM
i dont want mass effect 3
otherwise id be there asking the same question!
---
#7FleishhacherPosted 11/16/2011 9:40:04 AM
so far nothing to serious in the romance area of this game (none) but If you play as a female (which I am doing) It is implied that she is a lesbian,
only because the base script is written for a male.

**spoilers**

during a mission for 'z' he insisted I go after powder, my character stated she's not in the mood for strippers. not too revealing unlike sr2 where you flat out got to watch a stripper.
---
"NO ONE CARES THAT YOUR LEAVING B.B.Q. BOY!!!!!"
- Edge
#8WCK619Posted 11/16/2011 9:41:43 AM

you can be a gay guy if you want I guess. Unless you mean explicitly being a man who puts his penis inside another man's rectum... cause then no...

#9MajorRagePosted 11/16/2011 11:34:57 AM
You can totally be gay in the game, there's no romance that i've seen so far.. Completely unrelated, there's nothing like swinging a giant purple phallus at random passersby.
#10AngeloDQ6Posted 11/16/2011 12:19:07 PM
Thankfully as far as I've seen like the past Saints Row games, they do not have romance options of any kind for gay or straight. Honestly, too much focus on relationships in some games these days.

Anyways, you can customize you're character to be almost any role you can think of. If you're into it, you can have male characters wear some seriously revealing female clothing or streak your way around the city.

I didn't bother with personal preferences in the game and made a female character because its awesome to see women kick ice and take names. Which I guess in a way that would make my character at least bi-curious since there are mentions of strippers and the like.
---
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?