so whats a muscle car again?

#1xsniper90xPosted 11/17/2011 12:06:57 PM
im doing an assassin mission and i need to get a muscle car to lure some guy out. i tried the temptress, compensator, and i think a criminal. none of those cars worked.

help please? i want to do challenges in order, so i dont want to skip any if i get stuck.
---
"User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations."
more like "User is being harassed by the moderators."
#2oneupdawg2k4Posted 11/17/2011 12:09:42 PM
A muscle car is like the Bootlegger
---
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
--Eagerly anticipating: Saints Row the 3rd!!--
#3sythe343Posted 11/17/2011 12:10:27 PM
go to google and type in American Muscle Cars.

Any car in saints row that resembles and sounds like any car that you get from that search.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#4MajorRagePosted 11/17/2011 12:15:30 PM(edited)
xsniper90x posted...
i need to get a muscle car ...... i tried the temptress, compensator..........

@__@;
muscle cars are like any mustang, camaro... think of those fast cars from like the 60's and 70's....
tc, are you old enough to be playing this game?
#5dsmdave25Posted 11/17/2011 12:15:56 PM
hammerhead or bootlegger are my best bet
#6xsniper90x(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 12:22:10 PM
im 21. i can care less about cars. ask me about weapons and ill give you a brief history, unless you have the time for a full history. im also more towards computers.

all i know about cars is that some go fast and some go slow. anything thats 2 door is usually fast. 4 doors might go a bit fast. i remember watching something and they mentioned something about muscle cars and its like a mustang. i figured i needed a bootlegger, but where the hell are they?
---
#7xsniper90x(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 12:24:03 PM
oh and when i first heard muscle cars, i thought something bulky or fast. thats why i tried a temptress and compensator. before checking back here, i tried a vortex too. i guess this guy i have to kill is not into my vortex. hes jealous of me haha.
---
#8sythe343Posted 11/17/2011 12:24:46 PM
xsniper90x posted...
im 21. i can care less about cars. ask me about weapons and ill give you a brief history, unless you have the time for a full history. im also more towards computers.

all i know about cars is that some go fast and some go slow. anything thats 2 door is usually fast. 4 doors might go a bit fast. i remember watching something and they mentioned something about muscle cars and its like a mustang. i figured i needed a bootlegger, but where the hell are they?

1. Go to gang customization
2. Select every vehicle as "Bootlegger"
3. Call a homie
4. Free bootlegger.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#9xsniper90x(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 12:27:11 PM
found a muscle car! its a pheonix though, not a bootlegger or hammerhead. i think muscle cars specifically have those engines sticking through the hood. i saw a pheonix and torpedo'd into it. it worked!
---
#10aureliano17Posted 11/17/2011 2:38:55 PM
A muscle car is a car with a powerful engine, but intended for street use. They are not the same as sports cars or racing cars. You just have to take a look at a lot of them, I guess.