Rare Vehicles?

#1JpyoPosted 12/12/2011 2:27:24 PM

So I've platinumed the game and now I've decided to move onto what was a great obsession for me in Saints Row 2, collecting vehicles. Problem is I'm not sure what ones to classify as rare at this point. So far I haven't much, I've decided to get a copy of every vehicle theft vehicle just incase, and I've picked up a no decals Anchor from one of the hitman targets. It's occured to me that progressing through the story might cause me to miss out on certain collectible vehicles so now I'm trying to do a little research before I get in too deep.

So yeah, I'd appreciate if people could help me out a little here and tell me a few of the rare vehicles and how they can be obtained. Hopefully I'm not the only one interested in this.

Oh and one final thing, is there any known way to duplicate vehicles through co-op like they found in SR2?

#2WaterGod469Posted 12/12/2011 2:37:28 PM(edited)
Some rare vehicles are:
Blade
Vortex
Attrazione
Kaneda
Hammerhead
Raycaster
Temptress

---
Follow me on twitter :) twitter.com/DragonKingOnaga
#3WISHAMFWULDPosted 12/12/2011 4:34:41 PM
WaterGod469 posted...
Some rare vehicles are:
Blade
Vortex
Attrazione
Kaneda
Hammerhead
Raycaster
Temptress

Attrazione
Kaneda
Hammerhead
Raycaster
Temptress

these aren't rare, I see them all the time, or maybe it's because I have all of them in my garage?
---
Where I'm from we don't HOPE something pops off, we WISH.. Wish a Mother****** Would start some ****.
#4High Priest HikusaakPosted 12/12/2011 5:14:15 PM
Absolutely none of those are rare, especially not the Kaneda.
---
The Circle Rune says...
"Where's my flowers?"
#5WaterGod469Posted 12/12/2011 5:17:32 PM
High Priest Hikusaak posted...
how can the fastest car in the game NOT be rare?
---
Follow me on twitter :) twitter.com/DragonKingOnaga
#6High Priest HikusaakPosted 12/12/2011 5:19:29 PM
WaterGod469 posted...
High Priest Hikusaak posted...
how can the fastest car in the game NOT be rare?

Because it's not? All of those vehicles spawn regularily in their zones.
Don't ask me why, I didn't design it.
---
The Circle Rune says...
"Where's my flowers?"
#7aureliano17Posted 12/12/2011 6:25:59 PM
I'd consider the Quasar rare, as well as the unarmed Eagle and the police version of the Oppressor.
#8darkknight338Posted 12/12/2011 7:30:36 PM
Marquitos posted ...
I'd consider the Quasar rare, as well as the unarmed Eagle and the police version of the Oppressor.

Quasar is not rare nor would I want something that ugly in my garage. As for the unarmed Eagle, how can a heli that spawns in the National Guard Island be even considered rare. This also applies to Police Oppressor, get wanted level 3 and it appears. Therefore not rare at all.
---
PSN: darkknight338
Currently Playing: SRTT and Forza 4
#9aureliano17Posted 12/13/2011 2:25:19 AM
In that case, what you want is unique. Go to the other topic where the rewards are listed.
#10sythe343Posted 12/13/2011 6:15:48 AM
darkknight338 posted...
Marquitos posted ...

Quasar is not rare nor would I want something that ugly in my garage. As for the unarmed Eagle, how can a heli that spawns in the National Guard Island be even considered rare. This also applies to Police Oppressor, get wanted level 3 and it appears. Therefore not rare at all.

Difficult to find, or it only spawning in one area is grounds for it being "Rare" The Zimos is fairly rare, Out of three games i've played i've only found 2...same for the blade. Some cars have a lower percentage of spawn, and some only spawn in certain areas of the city.

I didn't even know the Quasar was still in this one.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield