Okay... what am I missing? (vehicle theft mission)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Okay... what am I missing? (vehicle theft mission)

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
5 years ago#1
It's the second vehicle theft mission of the entire game. I'm to steal a Shark (waverunner) at the East docks of the Eastern-most island.

I hop on, and immediately get a LV2 wanted notice. The following happens:

1. The GPS draws me a return route to the shop (on the Western-most island) using the streets of the city. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's wrong, so I stick to the water.

2. As I go around the islands, 2 water vehicles chase me - cop Sharks, and giant, missile-shooting boats. I can get away for a while, but since I really have no corners to escape behind (open water), I get a missile in the ass every time. Stop and hijack the missile-shooter? Here comes another missile-shooter right behind it. Take out that missile-shooter? What do you know!... here comes another one. =(

Please... what am I missing? I'm fairly certain my 2nd vehicle theft isn't supposed to be this difficult.
In fighting games, you use moves over and over again. Apparently, "spam" is using moves over and over again.
... Feel smarter yet?

User Info: Myles98

Myles98
5 years ago#2
If you have mayors favour or police forgiveness, use them because the police will back off a bit.

Don't worry about the missiles because boats are usually quite tough and the shark is a lot faster than the other boats.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
5 years ago#3
Thanks hoss. I'll level up a bit and try it again later.
In fighting games, you use moves over and over again. Apparently, "spam" is using moves over and over again.
... Feel smarter yet?

User Info: Dum0King23

Dum0King23
5 years ago#4
had the gps problem every time i tried it...fully leveled everything...the favor worked at getting the cops to back off but my gps f'd off every time and i had no idea where i was taking it
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Okay... what am I missing? (vehicle theft mission)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived