Don't think this is as fun as 2.

#1code_of_conductPosted 3/31/2012 3:09:38 AM
As much as I'm enjoying this, it jusn't isn't as good as 2. Stilwater was a much better map I believe and there seemed to be more customisation. Also you don't get a cheat to enable ragdoll mode it seems :(.
---
Forza 4!
Silent Hill: Downpour and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
#2DrLobotomyPosted 3/31/2012 10:15:47 AM
I agree, although I'd pay good money to get SR2 updated with some of SRTT's features, like the Awesome button for Bo-Duking cars and crazy running melee attacks.
#3code_of_conduct(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 10:22:30 AM
I was upset when I couldn't put huge wheels on a Bear anymore. I tried that glitch in the cheats section but it doesn't seem to work :(. I think the city is too boring as Stilwater had hills, little islands etc, this is just a flat urban city.
---
Forza 4!
#4code_of_conduct(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 11:09:17 AM
Plus, does Saints Row 3 have any secret areas like Saints Row 2? That had like 32 or something.
---
Forza 4!
#5Azuma_NarooNPosted 4/1/2012 5:42:25 AM
Nope, no real hidden areas at all. There was a map you could find which everyone thought led to some secret areas, but it turned out to be bunk.

Agreed with everything though, Stilwater was a much better city.
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#6simonbelmont2Posted 4/1/2012 11:02:18 AM
Yeah, this game is lacking compared to SR2.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#7J-FlyPosted 4/7/2012 5:14:23 PM
I went through some frustrating missions like the convoy decoy one that took the fun out of the whole game.
---
---
PSN: J-Fly
#8bnarmzPosted 4/24/2012 8:46:42 AM
If they make another SR, I hope they continue from SR2 and scrap whatever the hell they made and called it "SRTT". SR2 should be the model to follow. The only thing I would keep from SRTT is the gameplay... everything else can go down the hole with a half roll of toilet paper...
#9You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/25/2012 4:07:44 PM
I also find this game to be a lot easier than SR2, which furthers the lack of fun-factor.

It's still an awesome game, well worth the high reviews and praise & whatnot, but 2 was just better in almost every way.
#10SonicNashPosted 4/26/2012 8:19:59 PM
I still think its stupid they dropped the ''Find and kill Dex'' story because of new players starting with this game...
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV. That's mean I am better than you in those games.