is EVERYone Cheating?

#1MA39Posted 4/11/2012 3:36:13 PM
TURN OFF DEM CHEATS !!

all the co-op i find are all cheaters and people who join me are cheaters too.....

what is this pandemic...

are people using it for the luls? or are they using it because the game is actually that tough and they need an advantage?.!

talk to me please and Thank You with a Very much.
---
"its only a sin if you enjoy it"
#2QuadManXPosted 4/11/2012 3:50:20 PM
Most people are probably using them for the "luls", as you say...

Get over it.
#3Ace_43Posted 4/12/2012 12:33:03 AM
Every time I play, I get about 25 "join game" requests per game. I instinctively just hit NO as soon as I get the pop up. Why bother every time I say "oh, I'll accept, im sure THIS person isn't using cheats" they use cheats. So I never hit yes. I've beat the game 1&1/2 times and still don't use cheats. I don't even upgrade all my stuff. Why would I wanna upgrade and have infinite grenades? That's not fun. Why would I upgrade my pistol so I have instant reload. Not realistic even a lil bit. Lol. Do u just play around? Have u beat the game?
#4MA39(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 12:06:31 PM
Ace_43 posted...
Every time I play, I get about 25 "join game" requests per game. I instinctively just hit NO as soon as I get the pop up. Why bother every time I say "oh, I'll accept, im sure THIS person isn't using cheats" they use cheats. So I never hit yes. I've beat the game 1&1/2 times and still don't use cheats. I don't even upgrade all my stuff. Why would I wanna upgrade and have infinite grenades? That's not fun. Why would I upgrade my pistol so I have instant reload. Not realistic even a lil bit. Lol. Do u just play around? Have u beat the game?

Ive beat it. owned everything pretty much at the Half Way point except for the collectibles. which leaves the question of. why does anyone need to use cheats. even if its just for the luls. i just hope they dont save....

i wanna play with some folks and help em and such. but not when im gonna get stuck with cheats.
---
"its only a sin if you enjoy it"
#5ProtoShelPosted 4/12/2012 12:14:06 PM
Yes, why do people use cheats which can add entertainment to a game based around being entertaining? Mystifying.

Look, you can come up with 101 reasons why you think people shouldn't use cheats, but at the end of the day, it's their game, and they'll play it as they want to. If you wanna criticize anyone, criticize Volition for not putting in a simple cheat filter.
---
Number of times donned the Serious Business Suit: 2
Number of PS2/3's smashed:33/5
#6hugaddictPosted 4/12/2012 12:39:40 PM
In this crappy world most people have to spend their time earning money. Games are just a side thing. Leaving most people to be non gamers. There are few people who have the time to be real gamers. The rest, cheat.
---
http://www.sunsphire.com/Maps.Brave.Story.html
http://www.sunsphire.com/Maps.Crimson.Gem.Saga.html
#7Ace_43Posted 4/12/2012 4:22:12 PM
While it is the people who played the games decision to use cheats, I don't see how it can be MORE fun, especially in a game where I can do just about anything anyways. My stepfather works 4-1 and still has never used a cheat code. Maybe some people can't take the challenge, other may have the need to feel like they are the most superior dominating force in a game, cuz they aren't in real life. Idk, I guess there's different reasons. I used 1 cheat code on my first play through. Not because I wanted to cheat, but because I was wondering how the cheat system worked. I thought maybe it was a checklist. Enter cheats>go to list> click ones u want activated. Wasn't aware that entering the cheat disabled ALL trophies and challenges. Wish there was a warning before I did it. It was all for the s3x Hammer, which. Thought was a secret weapon. Had to start a new game just so I could earn trophies again. I'm not gonna hate on people for using cheats,I just wish there were more people who didn't. I can't even enjoy a co op game, cuz I know any thing I find, I can't save cuz I'll disable all trophies if I play with a cheater & save.
#8DaGreatOnelolPosted 4/13/2012 1:42:38 PM
Im proud to say i dont cheat woo!
#9Bull422Posted 4/14/2012 2:50:03 PM
If you are willing to spend the time to build up your character, I personally see no reason to use cheats in this game. Seriously I reached 50 respect in less than 33 hours (I'm sure other have done it in much less time) and got all the top upgrades to make my character virtually invincible.
---
I AM AN SAGE! All Wise! All Knowing! All Powerful! Still Living in a Trailer with my MOM.
R.I.P. Snowflake (1986?-2009)